Claim your profile
Hard working and fast learning Chemist looking for job in R&D department.
•• Product development
• Project management skills
• Excellent leadership
• Excellent attention to details
• Excellent team player
• Good spoken and written communication skills
• IT skills
Research and development chemist
July 2011 - April 2014
- Development and formulation of new products
- Test new formulations and products
- Reformulate existing products for improved stability, regulatory compliance, cost improvement, improved efficacy, as needed
- Explore new raw materials and formulas to create innovative formulations for potential future products
- Manage the pilot laboratory and/or first manufacturing of new products
- Completion of technical documentation and reports
January 2009 - June 2011
• The synthesis of iron (Fe0) micro- and nanoparticles in water and oil media for Tribology systems and their investigation by using electrochemical tests and system software AUTOLAB GPES
• Chronometric and Volta metric research methods
• Particle size determined by dynamic light scattering method using the Malvern zeta-size Nano device
• Photo calorimetric tests
• Metal corrosion tests
• Electrochemical analytical methods
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more