My name is Julien, I am 35 years old and come from France. I have been living in Sweden for 6 months and I would like to find a company where I could grow professionally while continuing living in international context.
I want to use my technical and functional expertise in a new position that represents a great challenge. I appreciate working with customer support, especially in direct contact with the customer.
I have strong skills within support in different environments, particularly with Web services and server management. I also have previous experience with DNS and IIS from working in a data center managing 600 Websites, most parts running on Apache and Tomcat.
I have also been working with IIS, VMWARE, security certificate configuration and .NET in my last job for Qliktech. When working for British Telecom, I handled many types of network issues concerning routers, firewalls and IP configurations.
During my work for Banque de France, I was working with the ITIL process in all parts of the product lifecycle. I have a certificate in ITIL since then, and have been using the ITIL process a lot in my work since then.
I have strong communication skills that go beyond language and a pleasant attitude at the workplace. Furthermore I am a very positive and flexible person who enjoys teamwork.
June 2012 - January 2013
, Lund, Sweden
• User input reception, troubleshooting, bug reporting.
• Creation of support documentation for internal and external use
• Webex management in English for large customer accounts (JPmorgan, CACIB, France telecom).
• Regression test suite creation.
• Placement in Sweden, international work environment and English as a working language.
Support coordination management
French National Police (technical division)
March 2011 - May 2012
• Management of national biometrics database (Automated Fingerprint Identification System)
• Analysis and resolution of bugs and incidents on client and server side
• Provide and deploy new features for supervision, monitoring and automation tools.
• Updating documentation and internal support wiki
• Communication system management for international police offices
• Maintenance and development of a server park (90 servers - AIX, Linux, Windows 2003 server, windows XP) with 600 connected clients.
Network support engineer
MPLS, British Telecom
September 2008 - February 2011
, La Defense, France
• Management of international calls for large customer accounts (Thales, Manpower, Renault) on problematic networks. Using ATM protocol, Lease line, ISDN.
• Cisco router troubleshooting for national phone provider (France Telecom).
• Process management for change requests for IPT, BGP, which included management of support technicians in France as well as in India.
• Planning and management of international hardware support, with following connectivity tests and client validation.
• Router configuration
Technical project manager
Banque de France
January 2007 - July 2008
, Paris, France
• Project management for trading application. This involved pre-production tests and user documentation for market data products from Store, Telsat, Telma, Sigal and Sasta. Delivery and product support.
• Project startup management and organization, which involved leading meetings and organizing the coming development and delivery
• Network support,
• Unix server administration, application installation
Front line technical support for Sophis
System administratior, IXIS Corporate and Investment Bank
June 2005 - December 2007
• Creating introduction procedures for new employees
• Issue management and first line troubleshooting,
• Front line technical support for Sophis, Summit, Buisness Object, and Citidirect Banking.
• Active Directory domain administration: account creation, security configuration, mail and profile migration.
• Unix account creatiion.
May 2003 - April 2005
, Paris, France
• DNS map management for Colt, on very large network (30.000 clients).
• Administration of hosting and housing servers.
• 24/7 Supervision of webservers
• Webservice management (Apache, TomCat)
• Server maintenance ( Windows Server/LINUX/Solaris)
• POP server configuration for blacklisting, mail blocking, spam and virus protection.
Internal education on Colt-Internet
Diploma in multimedia production: 12 months internship on Citv.com
November 2000 - November 2003
, Paris, France
• Html and Flash development, design work in Photoshop, Illustrator, Xpress.
Technical skills and completed courses
OS Windows 2003/2008 server /XP/2000/ AIX/ LINUX/ Windows 7
Software Qualified in monitoring tools (Patrol, Big-brother, NAGIOS), Remedy, Saleforce, Excel, Citrix, VMWARE
Programming PHP, Java, HTML, XML, Bash, C++ (beginner)
Database Oracle, MS SQL, PL/SQL, Acess
Processes Certified by the ITIL V3 foundation.
Networks Qualified in wiring and setup of intranets (TCIP, certified CCNA. Cisco routers, ATM, and IPT)
July 2012 Internal training (Qlikview) on the products Qlikview server and Qlikview Desktop (1 week).
July 2011 Oracle course (1 week), Linux Shell (10 days), SQL (3 days), Websphere (1 week).
Qualifications & Certifications
Lycée Emile Zola
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more