Lots of laboratory experience using all types of lab equipment.
Laboratory Technician/Purchasing officer
• Putting together of kits for sale.
• Aliquoting of buffers.
• Purchasing of chemicals, consumables and equipment for entire laboratory.
• Asceptic aliquoting of reagents.
Australian Government Analytical Laboratories
1985 - 1997
AGAL was a NATA accredited test laboratory responsible for the testing and approval of foods for export and also carried out checks to ensure compliance with local heath regulations.
Laboratory Technician / General Service Officer / Administrative Services Officer
• Registration of test sample data to networked PC's,
• Preparation of samples for testing,
• Analytical testing of a variety of foodstuffs,
• Research, develop and document method procedures for detection of pesticides,
• Responsible for training of new staff members,
• Documentation of test reports,
Qualifications & Certifications
English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography
Henley High School
South Australian Institute of Technology
Flinders University of South Australia
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more