Assistant to the Owner
KEY CONSTRUCTION, LLC
From May 2007
• Currently manage an emergency housing Boarding House - Fresh Starts, 32 Prospect Street, Spring Valley, New York, for recently released Parolees under Rockland County supervision and NYS Parolee Release Office.
• Report generated weekly and quarterly to Rockland Social Services and NYS.
• Control financial records in addition to the physical maintenance of Property.
• Assist the Parole Officers to maintain compliance with the Individual's status to avoid sanction.
• 2006 to 2011, Managed a 26 unit low income Elderly Apartment complex -Youngblood Senior Housing, 201 North Main Street, Spring Valley, New York. Ensured compliance with NYS Tax Credits and Rockland County Section 8 Housing Assistance Program.
• Responsibility included extensive financial record keeping for the Project and acted as a liaison between the Syndicate and the Attorneys to ensure compliance under the LPA.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
LIBERTY TRAVEL, INC
January 1990 - June 2002
Diverse responsibilities required daily. When necessary or appropriate delegated tasks to maximize production.
• Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to determine priorities, plan,
Organize and follow through on assignments.
• Ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive manner.
• Ability to interact confidently with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in written form.
• Demonstrated interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills,
Including grammar, spelling and proofreading abilities.
• Demonstrated telephone skills with the ability to use independent judgment in
• Demonstrated leadership skills (i.e. mentoring others, program leadership).
ZEIDER & ASSOCIATES
July 1989 - December 1990
COMPTON & DULING
May 1988 - July 1989
Qualifications & Certifications
Cherry Lane Elementary School Classroom Mother
Bergen Community College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more