Claim you profile
From March 2010
• OEE Consulting: delivery of accredited Lean training. Pass rate currently 99.5%; students leave enthused and ready to positively contribute, as an individual or team player, to change activity and improvements to business processes. Coaching on Continuous Improvement (CI) activity – CI projects released additional capacity to absorb new demand. Clients include top-end finance sector; support service companies; public sector and charity groups.
• Explosive Learning Solutions: delivery of APMG accredited Change Management training. High pass rate with students leaving able to select from a broad range of knowledge, approaches and tools to improve their effectiveness, and ability to succeed, within a change project.
• Catapult Solutions: Individual profiling enhancing quality of business decisions and informed investment in personal development plans; facilitation of team productivity workshops leading to improved team relationships and greater customer focused delivery of services.
• Logica: Training Needs Analysis (TNA) on Sustainable Procurement and Contract Management within the MOD; followed by highly successful delivery of subsequent pilot, e-learning packages and workshops. Contributing to informed procurement decisions with long-term impact on budget reductions and sustainable operations.
• ETM Associates Ltd: Logistic & Change Management Trainer; design and delivery of training for Royal Saudi Air Force Officers and junior managers to promote self-sufficiency and informed decision making.
• RAF Reserves: consultancy projects including: mapping of HQ Reserves change program maximising utilisation of staff hours; 18% improvement on processing times for bonus payments; identifying areas for improvement and restricting behavioural issues impacting on operational availability.
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more