Claim you profile
Marks And Spencer Worker Secretary
I have worked as a secretary in a mental health day care centre and also helped to run a small healing charity. I have prepared statistical and monitoring information from data input, filing, taking notes of minutes and preparing reports whislt at the same time dealing with post incoming, outgoing and answering the phone, filing and other supportive admin duties working as part of a team and also under own supervision.
Open Mind Centre
November 2003 - March 2007
Variety of tasks includes:
• Reception duties - dealing with the public and service users
• Answering the phone, dealing with visitors etc
• Responsible for Petty Cash
• Post, incoming and outgoing
• Responsible for Catering Account
• Taking minutes of meetings, typing, filing, photocopying etc
• Preparing statistical information and monitoring information for the manager to complete the Social Services Annual Report
• Maintenance of information re databases of service users etc
• Having a flexible approach to other tasks and maintaining all aspects of Health and Safety etc.
Data Input Clerk in Salaries and Wages
March 2002 - November 2002
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
Harrison Salmon, accountancy business
June 2001 - March 2002
Left to gain experience in NHS.
Great Mills DIY
November 2000 - June 2001
Duties include handling money, serving the public in retail outlet.
(Evening work whilst studying Access to Medical Office Skills.)
Teacher training in secondary school for Fully Qualified Teacher Status
September 1999 - March 2000
Left due to change in personal priorities. Retrained.
September 1996 - September 1999
in local primary school: St Paul's C of E. Left to begin full-time Teacher Training.
The Stone Shop
September 1995 - March 1996
monumental masonry retail outlet. Left because of youngest son's serious illness (further details if requested).
June 1988 - January 1992
in Adlington, all aspect of running small retail business selling ladies' wear, children's wear and wool.
Various office and sales work
September 1980 - August 1983
left to start a family.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Salford
Horwich College of Further Education
Hindley County Secondary School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more