Julian M Alexander Maria Soosai
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Result oriented professional with over 5 years of Work Experience
Successfully implemented of 9K,14K and 18K management systems in different organization ranging from Metal Manufacturing & Fabrication, Heavy Engineering, Paint Industry, Civil Aviation, Engineering and Installation, Construction & Contracting, Project Management, Procurement, Trading & Contracting.
Verified implementation effectiveness of management systems in different industrial sector like Metal Manufacturing & Fabrication, Heavy Engineering, Engineering-Testing-Installation-Commissioning, Construction & Contracting, Project Management, Procurement, Trading & Contracting, and Chemical.
BE., Mechanical Engineering graduate with 4 years of professional experience in QA/QC and Third part Inspection of various projects.
Possess profound strengths based on strong fundamentals in technological changes in the fields of Mechanical Testing, Structural Engineering, Heavy Fabrication, Quality Assurance /Testing
Familiar with industrial engineering structures, fabrication, pre/post inspection / testing methods, thorough knowledge on inspection standards, industrial painting etc
Co-ordinate with Client and Consultant during Inspections and review.
Prepare submittals i.e. site supervisions and inspection report
Proven innovative approach while dealing with challenges
Ability to develop, support and sustain high performance team
Strong communication and relationship skills with ability to relate t
ISO 9001,ISO 14001,OHS 18001-Consultant/Lead Auditor
Consultant: Establishing, implementation and maintenance through a documented management system confirming to the requirements.
Auditor: Verifying the Effectiveness and Successful Implementation of the systems through audit.
Dubai & Abu Dhabi as (Lead) Auditor
Velosi Quality Management International
From November 2011
• In-charge of the entire audit process
• Advice the auditors in classification of findings. His authority on the classification is final unless subject to appeal by the client.
• Has an authority to call off an audit if his perception indicates that the audit objectives cannot be achieved.
• Has an authority to recommend certification, continuation, expansion/reduction of the certification scope, recertification, certificate transfer, suspension, withdrawal of certificate based on the conclusion of the audit.
• Preparing Audit Plan.
• managing, directing, monitoring the proceeds of an audit, including conducting opening and closing meetings, where appointed as a LA.
• shall control of the audit process including the audit team work delegations
• shall confer with the auditors and conclude the nature of findings to be reported
• completing all objectives of audit.
• Submission of audit report with recommendations and audit findings to VQMI through MoU coordinator.
• being fully accountable for the content and accuracy of the audit report and provide necessary clarifications to the Certification Decision committee if required to do so. as Management System Controller.
• Establishing, implementation and maintenance of certification schemes, through a documented management system confirming to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021:2011.
• Compilation of auditor profile and competencies, and maintenance of auditor contracts.
• Supervising contract review process based on request for quotations and related information.
• Liaising with external organizations on issues related to MOU
• Liaising with the accreditation body (ies) on matters related to accreditation.
• Coordination with HOO & CSM on day- to- day activities related to certification including review of application, audit reports and certification decisions.
• Conduct Internal audit for VQMI.
• Participate in Management review meetings of VQMI.
• Maintain and update content on...
Qatar as Management Systems Consultant and Third Party Inspector for Material
Velosi Certification Services LLC
August 2010 - November 2011
Welding Inspection. as Management Systems Consultant:
Study of the As-Is-Process and Gap Analysis:
• Understanding the present Operating Processes in the Organization
• Study of the present Reporting and MIS System in the Organization
• Study of the Prevalent Systems of Operation in the Organization
• Study of the present Standard Operating and Maintenance Procedures in the organization
• Identifying the gaps between the present prevailing system in the organization and the requirements of the system/standard, that is to be implemented in the organization
• Submitting a Gap Analysis Report to the management and identifying the Areas of Improvement / Opportunities for Improvement in the Organization
System Documentation, Development and Assistance in Implementing the System:
• Preparing the Template Documents for the Organization based on the Standard Requirements
• Modifying the template documents as per the industry specific requirements
• Preparing the Policy, defining the Organizational and Departmental level Objectives for the Organization
• Preparing the Apex Manual, Mandatory Procedures
• Process Mapping based on the Departmental Functions and Activities
• Identifying the Aspects, Impacts, Risk associated with the activities in the organization
• Developing Critical Task Analysis, Job Safety Analysis, Task Based Risk Assessment Techniques in the organization
• Identifying Improvement Related Opportunities in the existing working practices
• Suggesting improvement related processes for good management practices
• Modifying the existing Standard Operating and Maintenance related procedures to ensure all the safety and environment related risks are suitably controlled
as Third Party Inspection:
• Witness of performance, destructive and non- destructive tests.
• Conducting Final acceptance tests for pressure tests & hydraulic tests.
• Ensuring equipment works complied with project's functional specification, company procedures, and method statements.
Aberdeen United Kingdom as Business analyst (Internship- procurement analyst & project planner)
October 2009 - February 2010
• Analysing requirements and specifications in discussion with various consultants / collaborators, external suppliers, contractors & clients.
• Preparing programme of works for the projects and directing the executing team to communicate the project in time & troubleshooting the overall problems.
• Scheduling activities and handling the complete management cycle entailing requirement gathering execution of projects.
Business Management Assistant & Safety Warden
Skene House Investment Groups
June 2008 - February 2010
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Provides Technical, HSE, Well Engg. Drilling, Trainings for Clients like: Blue Water, Total, Stumberger, Weatherford etc., as Business Management Assistant & Safety Warden
• Marketing Research for ISO Certification Business market potential in Qatar.
• Energy management awareness by an energy audit for Velosi 2011.
• Market Plan from Competitive advantage analysis for ISO training in Qatar 2011.
• Will Hydrogen's power production give environmental and energy protection for UK?
• Will hydrogen be the next primary energy in energy traction trend due to sever oil crisis?
• Do recent gas discoveries in India hold enough hope for Power Sector revitalization? - An Integrated Gas Chain Analysis.
• Finding valuable employee for manufacturing industry by Relation chart of Psychological Contract.
• REVA Fuel Cell Niche Opportunity in India Energy Market.
• Competitive Advantage is the Key Success Factor of New Product Development.
• Impact of energy price difference on Indian economy and industry.
• To find the expectation from a LPG Stove and to find the Awareness of Butterfly LPG Stove.
• CFD Technique of Capturing Normal Shock Waves in Supersonic Jet Engine.
Qualifications & Certifications
International Energy Management
University of Dundee
Marketing and HR
Jeppiaar Engineering College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more