its the first impression of all organisation..Always greet walk in and all people I meet with a SMILE.. answering calls in and out coming .help in the admin jobs when required..cleaniness of the enviroment is monitored. prepare meeting room. attend to mail, billing and filling. book flight ticket for bosses.. ect
IPSOS SDN BHD
i was given the data on in the system..call the responded ..ask questiongiven in the data questionaire. update accordingly. the survey takes 10minutes to 25 minutes. we must achive at least ten success survey a day..
• Answering calls and providing best service to customers.
• Provide best service to walk-in customers.
• Complete closing report.
VITAL YEARS LANGUAGE CENTRE
• Helping children in to reach objectives and assists them in achieving their goals.
• Planning and develop all activities for the support staff and children. Normally they are responsible for infants and toddlers.
• Follow and study the emotional, social, and cognitive characteristics of the children.
• Planning field trips and prepare monthly charts on the goals and curriculum that need to be taught each month.
• Reporting and developing child progress reports
• Create accident reports and maintain confidentiality with the students and their families.
• Conduct staff meetings and make sure that their facility and staff have all the proper licenses that allow them to teach.
• Assist the Coordinator with the development and monitoring of the Child Care Centre's budget.
• Coordinate the use of the Program as practicum by Early Learning and Child Care students.
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment for children and to create a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere.
• Regularly contact, and act as a resource for, parents and caregivers
• Encourage parental involvement in the Child Care Centre.
• Coordinate the programming of the Children's Program with the Early Learning and Child Care curriculum.
• Ensure that records are kept on all children in the program.
• Provide coverage for absent Child Care Givers when required.
• Conduct staff meetings at least once a month and to support professional development.
• Assist the Coordinator with the hiring process and to make recommendations on staffing.
BINA TRADING (Year 1996)
• Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
• Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
• Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
• Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
• Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
• Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
• Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
• Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
• Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
LIFESTYLE HEALTH & FITNESS CENTRE (Year 1993)
• Conducting counselling to the customers about the beauty needs and treatment.
• Preparing the...
Qualifications & Certifications
bridal.make. body massageand hair do
Aesthetica Academy of Beauty
Special Needs and Autism
Malaysian Autism Centre
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more