Claim you profile
I have run teams for 8 years teaching sales over the phone and face to face. All the while factoring in the relevant compliance framework. All the teams under my management have been successful at hitting targets set and KPI's.
March 2013 - August 2013
• Investigating, reviewing and implementing processes across the business whilst increasing profit. As the business does not have the following positions (see below) filled currently I also perform the additional responsibilities.
• Compliance officer - Auditing staff to ensure SLA's are met and TCF and FCA guidelines adhered across the insurance, account management and referencing teams. Training all staff on all FCA changes.
• Vetting potential letting agents to ensure they are viable to be affiliated with Towergate/Maras and recommend which level (insurance/referencing) they can operate on our behalf.
• Training Officer - Recruiting new staff for all departments. Training all personnel on new processes and procedures. Sales including all product training for the insurance department and referencing team.
The Allen and Allen Group
January 2012 - August 2012
• Responsible for ensuring that the sales objectives and targets for the telesales team, comprising of 30 team members are met.
• Ensuring that policies and practices are done in a proper and timely manner.
• Coaching the team on the sales process through various means, comprising of one on one sessions, role playing and other strategic means.
• Ensuring a compliant standard is set and adhered to i.e FSA complain handling
• Working closely with the directors and head of sales to ensure business growth and to update processes and procedures.
• Meeting with outside account managers to promote new additional products on our panel.
• Developing relationships with existing insurers to ensure a positive relationship is maintained.
October 2006 - November 2011
• Managing teams of up to ten staff, and ensuring that they are all coached, motivated and kept focused on service and daily sales targets, to maximize branch performance and income generation.
• Achieving branch set sales targets by creating monthly strategy plans with the team on how to achieve KPI's and branch target set by the company.
• Dealing with branch accounts, diary system, fraud prevention, client complaints on the phone, post or face to face.
• Ensuring that all staff adhered to the FSA set guidelines and Swinton's own processes and procedures 100 per cent of the time.
November 2005 - October 2006
• Working as part of a team selling a wide range of insurance products from lending providers which included travel, home and motor insurance.
• Sales based on a NON-Advised principle with all options available explained to the customers whilst introducing appropriate products which ensure their needs are met.
• Managing an administrative workload and offering technical advice to clients both on the phone and face to face.
• Working towards daily/monthly targets with clear KPI's set.
sales support and data entry whilst searching for a permanent positions
Temping via various Agencies
November 2004 - November 2005
I worked for various recruitment agencies in Lincolnshire doing administration, sales support and data entry whilst searching for a permanent positions.
Sales and Development Advisor
Let Plan & Homelet Insurance
August 2004 - November 2004
• Managing client accounts and ensuring/encouraging business growth.
• Trouble shooting and market research for The Erineceous Group.
• Encouraging and regaining business from fluctuating accounts.
• Developing a positive relationship between the company and their letting agents/brokers.
Customer Service Executive
March 2004 - August 2004
• Liaising between various departments i.e. Underwriters, various brokers and customers to incept insurance policies.
• Deal direct with Policy holders, handling refunds, customer queries and complaints.
• Amending policies, tracing broker accounts and handling commission statements.
Various Job Roles
and bar/kitchen jobs held to subsidise my studies. Details available.
Qualifications & Certifications
English Literature and Sociology
St Paul's Catholic College
University of Lincolnshire & Humberside
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more