- Full time
- Part time
- One time
All about me in my CV so have a look on my CV. thank you
Creative Kids Public School
April 2011 - April 2013
I was teaching there maths,'english and science subjects 4to6th class and doing work as a vice principal also
July 1988 - December 2010
• Planning and implementing lessons in accordance with state outcome statements.
• Daily classroom management, monitoring student behavior and individual student progress.
• Liaising with parents about their student's progress and coordinating parents, volunteers in student reading program.
• Member of the Church Committee, which oversees the implementation of the Christian attributes.
• Adapted teaching style to suit children ages 8 to 12 with English as a Second Language.
• Initiated the Culture Club which brought together parents representing the multicultural nature of the community to discuss ways of contributing to a vibrant and respectful multicultural environment in the school.
• Teaching gospel songs to students and preparing for inter school competition.
• Preparing students for Christmas skits and carols.
• I can work under pressure where time has limit and love to work in the challenging environment.
• Excellent Communication Skill.
• Good with Computers.
● Keeping the Team Spirit alive among the staff.
Language Known: English, Hindi.
Date: Signature: Julia Masih
Qualifications & Certifications
Christian Inter College Jhansi
JOHNSON GIRLS HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL JABALPUR
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more