2 Years Experience In Performance Testing -Loadrunner
• Hands on experience in Performance testing using Load Runner and HP Performance Center in over
more than 10 performance testing projects.
From August 2011
From August 2011
Project Lead for TAPSCAN
February 2010 - August 2010
Cochin during the period of 6/2/2010 to 8/20/2010.
PRIMARY REPONSIBILITIES UNDERTAKEN
• Hands on experience in Performance testing using Load Runner and HP Performance Center in over more than 10 performance testing projects.
• Project Lead for TAPSCAN (multiple releases) and Radar Web Projects.
• Experienced in managing a team of junior testers, and providing inputs to the management on the product performance and delivery status.
• Handled Performance Test Execution Lead role for eBook Project (Multiple Releases)
• Handled lead role for defining and interpreting test plans and procedures, perform peer review, analyze testing data.
• Worked closely with HP & Orasi team in fixing major software issues
CURRENT JOB DESCRIPTION
• Handle all phases of performance testing project activities including requirements gathering, planning, designing scripts and creating test data, executing load tests, reporting observations.
• Develop relevant Performance Test Scenarios by understanding requirements and Business needs.
• Create Performance Test Plan document, Transaction traversal flow document, Analysis Reports and effective performance test reports for various Project management teams and other cross functional teams.
• Develop HP Load Runner scripts using various protocols and Executed Performance Tests using Controller/HP Performance Center.
• Perform in-depth Test result analysis by evaluating system performance, Performance metrics response, Transaction response graph, and Identified and reported all performance problems to management.
• Develop performance testing Level of Effort (LOE) estimates for In-scope Projects.
• Mentor, assist and monitor junior team members in technical and functional areas thus helping them grow in the organization.
• Conduct trainings & sessions on Performance Testing & Load runner
• Create and execute manual functional test scripts during the internship period with Arbitron India.
Qualifications & Certifications
Model Technical H.S.S, Kaloor
Computer Science and Engineering
Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology, Mahatma Gandhi University