Account Management; Business Development; Sales & Marketing; Project Management; CRM Customer Relation Management; Business Analysis; International Relations; Strategic Planning; Product Development; Project Management; Process Engineering; Operations; Manufacturing;International Marketing; Event Organization; Public Relations; Advertising; Business Marketing Planning; Market Analysis; Purchaser; Translator; Cross Cultural Consultant
Account Manager North America
October 2008 - April 2012
Solely responsible for business development and management of new and existing business sales in the North American region for Anteryon (Philips Optical, Eindhoven, the Netherlands); specializing in hi-tech, niche
engineering Optics, Opto-mechanics (lens & lasers in Government Military & Defense, Motion Sensors, Scanning, Optical Receivers, LCD Panel Projection, Construction Equipment), Wafer Optics (Medical, Mobilephone technology, 3-D displays), Precision Glass and Substrates (Blu Ray/CD/DVD replication).
• Developed sales and marketing plans for the North American markets; reporting to Senior Management on a weekly basis to discuss sales forecasts, order pipelines, meeting goals and planning strategies.
• Managed new leads and identified customers' needs in detail through frequent business visits throughout the US and Canada.
• Developed weighted business cases to funnel company's resources and time effectively towards new engineering proposals; several with the sales potential worth of $500,000-$1 million projected on a 3-5 years project timeline.
• Established communication channels for technical project discussions to take place between the European and North American engineering teams.
• Initiated product development plan incorporating new product designs into existing products / new engineering prototypes.
- Achieved brand awareness, and product penetration through frequent business visits, long-term relationships, marketing events and new leads follow-ups. Sales continued increasing despite economic slowdown in the US; sales from 2010 - 2012 was increased by 25% above designated target.
- Spearheaded ITAR procedures to enter and penetrate into a new market segment – US Government Military & Defense.
- Nurtured and fostered new customer relationships which long-term resulted into new projects opportunities. Turning new leads into initial prototype project development. NRE valued between $30,000-$50,000 per project.
EU Marketing Manager
February 2005 - October 2008
Responsible for planning and implementing European territorial corporate marketing activities targeting to support and increase European territory sales for PQI (Taipei, Taiwan) a 2nd-tier OEM market leader in storage
units and PC hardware (computer component) manufacturing Flash Memory, DRAM and Solid State Disk.
• Articulated corporate marketing vision and implemented local strategies and tactics to target different European regions;
Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Southern Europe, Scandinavia, Baltics and the Blakans.
• Executed new product launch, advertising campaigns, PR & media relations for brand awareness through marketing
campaigns- print and online advertising.
• Created Marketing Incentive Programs for the territory as well as developed and implemented target account planning;
leveraged "best practices" and "programs" with European appeal and approach.
• Geared and participated in local distributor marketing events, regional road-shows & international IT exhibitions.
• Monitored performance of the European markets, conducted market, competitors and product research, market study and analysis.
• Provided feedback and analysis for Product Development creating new design ideas, market trends and market surveys.
• Developing reports and proposals to assist sales presentation in presenting company products benefits.
• Enhanced product and brand recognition with targeted promotions, event management activities and trade
shows. PQI brand increased gained market share by 80% in certain parts of Europe.
• Partnered with local resellers and distributors to re-brand and re-position existing product range of OEM
USB and Flash Memory to penetrate into different market segments. Overall sales increased by 80% as a
result of local advertising and marketing promotions.
• Single-handedly organized,...
August 2002 - February 2005
Procurement; Forecast Analysis; Organization; Logistics
Responsible for the procurement and supply chain of medical equipment on both B2B and retail levels for MMG
distributing to national hospitals, care centers, clinics, homecare and out-patients institutions.
• Facilitated supply chain process - price negotiations, stock control, stock analysis and logistic planning.
• Maintained positive key relationships and mutual trust partnerships with suppliers.
• Key suppliers: TENA, 3M, SCA, BSN, Tyco, BD, Covedien, Smith & Nephew
• Organized seamless and proactive weekly purchasing program formulas.
• Achieved optimal stock flow rate with flexibility to accommodate unexpected sales forecast. This was made
possible with strong ties with suppliers.
• Increased company productivity and efficiency by projecting optimum forecasts in collaboration with strong
sales forecast analysis.
Business Development & PR Executive
STA TRAVEL MALAYSIA, Malaysia
January 1998 - March 1999
SKILLS Customer Service/ Sales; Client Relations; Event Marketing; Public Relations Communications; Public
• Responsible for the business development, PR promotions, sales and marketing in the student travel
industry in Malaysia. Partnered with various airline companies such as Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines,
KLM, British Airways, Quantas and Malaysian Airlines to promote new product awareness (cheap travel
rates for students) in the predominant business and leisure travel industry.
Student Affair's Officer
LICT MALAYSIA, Malaysia
June 1997 - January 1998
• Created and implemented a liaison office between the campus management and the students;
implementing policies and procedures various student organizations to improve the welfare of students and maintain a healthy relationship between students and the university.
Short Term MIissions- ECUADOR
(May-July. 2012) Assisted in school teaching English using creative arts and music. Designed props and artwork material for Summer English programs and Vacation Bible Camp 2012.
Short Term Missions- BORNEO
Borneo Short-Term Overseas Missions (Oct-Dec. 2012) Translated and assisted English as second language in an orphanage in the Kalimantan jungles in conjunction with Biblical missions development programs.
Qualifications & Certifications
International Business / Management
NORTHWOOD UNIVERSITY Midland
Business Communications & Management
LICT Institute of Creative Technology Kuala Lumpur
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more