Claim you profile
Gallery de Sweets
June 2010 - January 2012
• Marketing Sales: Groupon, Living Social, Penny Saver, Amazon, Radio Station, and TV advertisement
• Passed out coupons, flyers to multiple commercial and residential properties; Posted banners outside of shop for promotions and holidays specials
• Sold cakes, pastries, coffee, ice cream and gelato
• Managed and trained twelve (12) employees
• Accounts Payable
• Promoted weekend specials
• Maintained a clean environment
City of Santa Monica
August 2008 - December 2010
• Calculation of fees for permit and plan check
• Verification of related agency approvals before issue of permit
• Issue permits using Permits Plus system
• Entry of property and permit information into the automated Permit Plus system
• Determine if permit application requires plan review or related agency approvals
• Review of plan for general acceptance for plan review.
• Verify specialty trade (electrical, mechanical, plumbing, grading, swimming pool, sewer, sign, etc.) permit information and applicable fixture counts
Building Plans Examiner
Harris & Associates
February 2007 - July 2008
• Reviewed building and architectural plans for compliance with the applicable building codes and standards.
• Applied extensive knowledge of the 2006 International Building Code and 1997 Uniform Building Code in review of residential and commercial projects.
• Reviewed construction plans for exiting requirements, rated corridors and penetrations, shear wall details, floor-ceiling-wall-roof connection details, general load details, light structural calculations and soil reports related to foundation system.
• Reviewed plans for site layout, building setbacks, architectural features commensurate with local planning and zoning compliance.
• Reviewed permit applications for correct construction valuation, building construction type, occupancy class, square footage and licensing requirements.
• Communicated with and advised engineering consultants on daily basis on follow-up for plan check corrections and compliance.
• Knowledgeable of several local jurisdictions and their specific zoning, planning, building code requirements.
Development Services Technician
City of Chula Vista
December 2004 - May 2005
• Reviewed plans for tentative tract maps and plot plan for conformance to the city's general plan, planning code, zoning requirements, and project specific plan
• Developed drawings and maps using ArcGIS
• Utilized Permit Plus system for application submittals, property conditions, and map approvals
• Verified property and site information with zoning maps with ArcGIS
• Provided assistance at the public counter for general inquiries, application submittals, and fee verification
City of Riverbank
May 2004 - October 2004
• Inspection of residential and commercial buildings for compliance with the Uniform Building Code
• Verification of local planning and zoning conformance at project site
• Provided plan reviews of buildings and structures for site, utility, architectural and structural conformance
• Created written correction reports for construction deficiencies not meeting code requirements
• Met and confer with project superintendents, foreman, and contractors at project site to walk job and verify construction conformance with the code
Assistant Project Manager
Saniti Brothers Construction Company
June 1997 - March 2004
• Assisted with planning, development, design and construction of various residential and commercial projects utilizing AutoCAD, MathCAD and ArcGIS.
• Established meetings with clients to discuss project scope, project schedule, contract terms.
• Consulted and negotiated contract terms with client and monitored and analyzed client satisfaction.
• Visited project sites to determine design constraints based on site layout, land use or existing conditions.
• Met with city and county agencies to discuss land use and planning requirements and applied and obtained zoning changes as required for client development.
• Met with engineering teams to discuss design parameters, project changes and conformance details.
• Created plans using AutoCAD and ArcGIS for site engineering Topo and Survey.
• Met with officials at the city at the tentative map stage, coordinated conditions through review, and provided information necessary for final map approval.
• Met with city or county building plan checkers for discussion of plan check corrections and for final approval of architectural and structural drawings.
Qualifications & Certifications
Modesto Junior College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more