Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have 20+ years experience in environmental remediation, HAZMAT emergency response, health and safety oversight and training, and project management. I also have 9 years experience as a firefighter, including both structure and forest fire experience. My experience includes 2.5 years in Kuwait and Iraq as a Spill Response Coordinator and a Safety Specialist in harsh environmental conditions.
Certified Nurses' Aide
Victory Base Complex
September 2008 - February 2010
• Developed and maintained safety policies, procedures, and formal program for this incident response team
• Emergency Spill Response Team member for spill response country-wide (Iraq)
• Environmental support for military and contractor units throughout VBC
SPILL RESPONSE COORDINATOR, ASG-KU
June 2008 - September 2008
• Coordinated emergency and non-emergency spill response for all military camps in the State of Kuwait and for venues between camps
• Supervised a Spill Response Team of approximately 80 members
ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIALIST/ENVIRONMENTAL COORDINATOR
January 2008 - June 2008
* Monitored environmental compliance with hazardous materials/hazardous waste use, storage, and disposal in accordance with USEPA, U.S. Department of Defense, and Kuwait regulations
* HAZMAT Emergency Response Team member
Michael Baker Jr., Inc
* Managed all aspects of hazardous waste site characterization/remediation projects in accordance with applicable federal and state regulations
* Project Manager duties included proposal preparation, contract administration and oversight, oversight of field operations, evaluation of findings, development of remedial recommendations, and report preparation and presentation
Environmental Health and Safety Consultant
* Established environmental and health and safety policies and programs for a start-up manufacturing facility
* Established laboratory procedures for process control and quality control monitoring
* Conducted employee training in environmental, health and safety policies and practices
HAZARDOUS MATERIALS EMERGENCY RESPONDER
A & A Environmental, Inc. and HMHTTC, Inc.
* Hazardous materials/hazardous waste emergency responder on an on-call basis
* Responded to HAZMAT incidents resulting from fires, vehicle accidents, industrial accidents, spills, and other incidents resulting in uncontained releases of hazardous or potentially hazardous materials to the environment and surrounding public
analyses, environmental investigations, and health and safety program development and oversight. Details and references are available upon request.
Qualifications & Certifications
Central Dauphin HS, Harrisburg, PA
Franklin and Marshall College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more