Customer Service Assistant
Easy Day Supermarket, Jalandhar ( India )
• Answer telephone inquiries from customers and stores regarding the status of units and other service issues.
• Assist customers with returns, purchasing store protection plans and service packages.
• Assist with all other office administrative duties.
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
Webxvision, Jalandhar (India)
Job responsibilities: -
• Meeting/discussion with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
• Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
• Creating web site designs and producing sample sites
• keeping up-to-date with recent technological and software developments.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Certifications
Apeejay Institute of Management
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more