Sydney, NSW, Australia
Cert IV In Community Services, Diploma In Community Services, Training In Customer Contact
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment.
• Experience in working with people from wide variety of background.
• Demonstrated ability to work within WH&S guidelines.
• Ability to work effectively with culturally diverse clients and co workers.
• Advocate Clients
• Respond holistically to client issues and refer appropriately
• Plan and conduct group activities.
• Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety Legislation ( OH&S Act 2000) WHS
• Knowledge of the Community Services Ethical Code of Conduct.
• Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.
• Time management skills
Community C2770 Core Group
From June 2013
• To be committed to the vision and purpose of Community 2770
• To work in partnership with a range of stakeholders
• To provide strategic direction, including approving and monitoring
• To keep informed of the wider issues that affect Mt Druitt
• To ensure that the priorities and outcomes are monitored and
• Attend and actively participate in meetings
• Be mindful and respectful of other members including members of the
• Be responsible for providing feedback in a timely and appropriate
• Be acquainted with any reports, correspondence, business workplan
, which is to be presented the meeting
• Provide leadership where required
• Provide knowledge, research and contribute to the identified priorities
of Community 2770
• Declare any conflicts of interest as they arise
• Abide by the Partnership and Code of Conduct
• Actively participate in any planning and evaluation processes
• Make a commitment to attend all meetings
• Participate in training opportunities
• Demonstrate appropriate behaviour in meetings
C2770 Mental Health Working Group
From July 2013
• Convene and chair meetings
• Prepare agenda in partnership with Project Officer
• Ensure Working Group minutes, reports and other papers for the C2770
are prepared in advance (time frame) as required
• Present regular updates to Community 2770
• Provide leadership to Working Group at each meeting
• Provide mentoring where required to working group members
• Assist in the recruitment of Working Group members
• Ensure appropriate behaviour at meetings
Qualifications & Certifications
Diploma in Community Services
Certificate IV in Community Services Work
Mental Health First Aid
Mental Health First Aid Australia
Certificate in Information, Digital Media and Technology
Certificate II in Community Services
TAFE / OTEN
Customer Contact Customer Contact November 2012 TAG Training
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more