aimed at improving employee relations. a lot of employees do not know their rights and my line of work will help improve that
Call Centre Agent
April 2013 - November 2013
Company Name: Aegis Global
• Assist in grievances brought to the department
• Assist in handling high rate customers
• Assist in the verification of information
• Assist in establishing eligibility by entering client information
• Assist in providing clients with information explaining procedures and answering questions
• Assist in the maintenance of equipment by reporting problems
Reason for leaving: wanting to finish my studies full time
I am a young, driven and determined human being. I am always ready to humble myself and learn more from both my superiors and colleagues. I consider myself a very tactful person who knows how to approach different kinds of situations. I am very eager to learn about the different working environments that are available to labour relations practitioners. I am also ready to face the challenges of the work environment as I am a very goal-orientated person.
6. SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES
• Professional communication skills (verbal & written)
• Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
• Achievement driven, analytical, passionate, distinctive by thinking, attention to detail
• Ability to handle stressful situations. Professional time management
• Persuasive, Flexible, Assertive and willing to learn.
• And I am ready to accept new and greater challenges
• Great knowledge of the South African Labour Legislation (BCEA, EEA, LRA and more)
• Clear understanding of CCMA, Bargaining Councils and Labour Court procedures and proceedings including strategic planning, employment contracts and consultative structures. Hence, I voluntarily observe CCMA cases regularly to keep in touch of how cases are handled and the ins and outs of labour laws.
• Excellent computer literacy (The whole MS Package).
• Good leadership skills (have certificates in High School Leader and Netball Goal scorer)
Qualifications & Certifications
Diploma in Labour Relations Management
Vaal University of Technology
Northern Academy Secondary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more