I want to introduce my Curriculum Vitae in case you might be interested in it and estimate wished my application for joining your company. My most recent work has been as a lawyer in Adarve Legal Corporation, in the field on the business, trade and international law. I have experience in prosecutions among small and medium companies, banks and private clients in commercial, civil and international processes.
On a clear intention to develop my career and professional experience, and to adopt new and important challenges, I decided to start a new stage working in your company, and I present to you my candidature, providing my ability to work, responsibility and correct resolution of each of the projects and initiative and dynamism to their achievement.
My education and training focus on the field of education and law. I have two degrees and two masters in international law and international trade, as well as several courses on law, trade, logistics and business. I speak Spanish, English, Italian, Hebrew and Dutch, at the levels specified in the CV.
Currently, I live in Rotterdam, but I have full availability to live in any dutch city where the job is located.
Finally let me say that I would be very pleased to have the opportunity to be interviewed, if you consider, saying that I have full flexibility to arrange it when you consider most appropriate.
Thank you very much for your time.
Judith Suarez Garcia.
From February 2012
Francisco de rojas 2, 28010 Madrid (Spain)
- Bringing actions in court, and defense of the defendants.
September 2000 - June 2004
-Spanish teacher for students with problems of understanding and analysis of the Spanish language.
Wide experience with students from six to fourteen.
- I'm an enthusiastic and communicative spanish teacher, who is dedicated to raising achievement for all students.
September 2000 - June 2011
, Madrid (Spain)
- Piano teacher, notation and music theory to pupils in the pianistic discipline in elementary and middle
- Tutor of harmony, composition and musical analysis.
- Extensive experience in teaching children of all ages.
Federation of Associations
September 1998 - June 1999
for the prevention of child abuse
Delicias 8, 28045 Madrid (Spain)
- Work with Federation of Associations for the prevention of child abuse in the development of a guide for judges, parents and children for the correct detection, assessment and care of a children who have
suffered child abuse.
Qualifications & Certifications
Université de Genève
Universidad Nacional de Educación a distancia UNED
English Common Law
utility and technology
Escuela Europea de Direccion y Empresa
International law and international and foreign affairs
European Institute Campus Stellae
Conservatory of music of Madrid
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more