Claim you profile
• analytical and problem solving: Developed analytical thinking in earlier engineering studies, in latest academic subject of critical analysis and by investigating and interpreting complex experimental data in final year research projects. Gained sound problem solving skills through various working experiences in customer service, office work, care giving, teaching and first-aid.
• organisational and managerial: Built ability to work independently, to plan ahead and take control. Managed to balance final year project, academic exams and full time job in a demanding and stressful work environment with personal life.
• communication and presentational: Advanced effective communication skills in ten years upfront client service, in dealing with disabled youngsters and in supporting emotionally and socially demanding children. Presentations mainly delivered to children and through academic assessments and projects.
• teamwork: Demonstrated dedicated participation in diverse teams, assisting senior colleagues in their efforts to monitor children from disadvantaged socio-economic backgrounds, collaborating in a team of twelve in 24 hours alert program for vulnerable youngsters and contributing to strengthen the high standards of a multinational company.
• technical and IT: Evolved readiness and willingness to acquire promptly and approach confidently technical methods, equipments and computer based programs. Obtained competency in use of SPSS, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
• languages: Native Hungarian and semi-fluent Finnish.
Earlsmead Primary School, Haringey Council
A state primary school of 450 students situated in a deprived area of North London
• Providing education to classes of pupils across various age groups and ability ranges, and from diverse cultural backgrounds
• Creating an environment conducive to learning, guiding behaviour through maintaining a respectful but consistent and firm attitude
• Applying a sound understanding of individual levels of emotional and social development to encourage pupil independence and self-esteem
• Managing homework clubs for both key stages, providing students with assistance across all areas of the curriculum
Treloar College, Treloar Trust
A residential college for young people with various physical, learning, communication, language and sensory difficulties
• Operating within a full-time voluntary role, supporting the therapeutic and educational process to enable pupils to achieve their full potential
• Building and maintaining trust-based relationships with vulnerable individuals within a highly structured team environment
• Managing behavioural issues and organisational challenges around the 24-hour curriculum in a caring and professional manner
• Applying manual handling skills training to improve the life-experience of students with restricted physical abilities
SPECIAL COLLECTION CLERK
T-Mobile, Special Customer Collection Department
Multinational leader in telecommunications technology
• Monitoring and controlling payments, processing due debts and sanctioning clients with unsatisfactory remittance performance
• Maintaining a calm and professional manner with client complaints, and applying knowledge to deliver advice and appropriate solutions
• Working collaboratively with the Billing, Service-Controlling and Legal departments to ensure optimum coordination of client services
Key I.T. Skills
• Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
• Recently studying Cyber Security
Qualifications & Certifications
University of London
St. István University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more