Technical Leader Engineering
September 2011 - September 2011
Technical head of a 6 engineers team; working in the main brand storefront of the company, in coordingation with other teams all over across the world.
IT Leader South Cone
April 2011 - September 2011
-* IT responsible for the south cone region (Argentina, Chile, Paraguay y Uruguay).
-* Working in projects of mobile marketing, mobile entertainment and mobile payments.
Technical Leader / Application Architect
May 2010 - April 2011
• Working in a customization of JIRA (Atlassian), in post to generate SLA metrics.
• Responsible to define project architecture. Head off the design and development team..
• Technologies involved: (J2ee): Spring (mvc, IoC, Dao), Jersey(REST) , Attalsian Jira SDK, MQ/JMS and Oracle 11g.
Sr J2EE Developer
July 2008 - May 2010
Sr J2EE Developer
• Working in a Search Engine Optimization Project (SEO).
@Electronic Arts, Inc
Senior Java EE developer, working in a Porlets based E-commerce platform
• Vignette Content Manager and Application Portal.
• REST WS & JAXB APIs
• Spring Portlets MVC & IoC modules.
• Hibernate and other common frameworks.
January 2008 - July 2008
• Team leader of agile team developer in different technologies: PHP, .net and JAVA.
• J2EE Internal Consultor.
May 2007 - December 2007
• J2EE developer for a People Soft/Java web application integration.
• At the final stage of the project I became in the team leader of the Java developer team.
Project Leader/Software Developer
May 2007 - July 2008
August 2006 - May 2007
January 2005 - August 2006
• J2EE Web Developer in custom CRM and Commercial Software for TOYOTA ARGENTINA S.A.
Network Solutions Storefront
Teach Lead for the support team on www.networksolutions.com
Qualifications & Certifications
National Technological University
Universidad Tecnológica Nacional
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more