Accounting, Banking, Finance, Cost Analysis
More than 20 years of extensive working experiences in the fields of banking, accounting, finance and cost analysis in banking and oil refinery.
Accounting experience involves, all accounting aspects in a Bank such as, Bank Proper Accounting, Loans Accounting, Trust and Investment Accounting.
Also well rounded in so far as Internal Auditing of a Bank is concern as I have been an Internal Audit Manager of a Bank, main responsibilities of which is to develop a more effective internal audit procedures on top of the existing company procedures.
Moreso, have been involved in Oil Refinery Business in Saudi Arabia as Cost Anaylyst taking charge of all the Cost involved in the construction of Phase I and Phase II of PetroRabigh Refinery. All invoices and being processed by me for approval and payment.
Petro Rabigh Refinery in Rabigh, Saudi Arabia
July 2007 - May 2010
As Cost Anaylyst of Phase I and Phase II Projects of PetroRabigh Refinery,
1. Receives all invoices (Contractors and Vendors) for payment processing and records them in the Received Invoice Logs.
2. Verifies accuracy of the Contractors’ and Vendors’ Invoices by checking the following :
1.a. Compliance with the Contracts, Purchase Orders
and Change Orders
1.b. Checks mathematical accuracy of invoices as well as
the supporting documents.
1.c. Checks completeness, accuracy and authenticity of the
attached supporting documents
1.d. Ensures that all deductions from the invoices were made i.e.
Cash Advance Recovery, Retention, Withholding taxes (if
3. Submits all processed and verified invoices to the Project Manager for
4. Submits all Approved Contractors’ and Vendors’ Invoices to PetroRabigh- Finance Department, for payment.
5. Records all paid Contractors and Vendors’ Invoices in the Cleared Invoice Logs.
6. Maintains the files of all paid invoices on a per Contractor/Vendor basis, for easy retrieval.
7. Checks/Monitors Bonds, Bank Guarantee, Retention requirements of
all contractors and vendors based on Contracts and Purchase Orders
8. Monitors Cash Advances to Contractors as well as Cash Advance
9. Coordinates with the PMT (Project Management Team), all the discre-
pancies noted in the verification of invoices and supporting documents
10. Prepares the Monthly Invoice Accruals
11. Prepares project status update reports.
12. Prepares expenditure forecasts
Manager - Central Clearing
URBAN BANK INC
June 1983 - January 2000
Manager - Loans Department
Manager - Trust Acctg. Dept.
Manager - Gen. Acctg. Dept.
Manager - Internal Audit
Assist. Mngr. - Internal Audit
Internal Audit Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities: Central Clearing Department
1. Supervises the H.O. Clearing Staff in the discharge of their daily duties as follows:
1.a. Processing of the bank's daily check deposits, for clearing to
Central Bank of the Philippines and Philippine Clearing
1.b. Processing of inward clearing checks from CB and PCHC:
1.b.1. Debiting clients' account/s for the amount of check/s
1.b.2. Informs the clients of the status of their accounts and
1.c Posting of the H.O. Current and Savings Accounts Daily
1.d. Balancing of the Bank's Daily Cash and Checks Transactions
2. Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities - Manager/Loans Accounting Dept.
1. Supervises the loans accounting staff in the discharge of their daily
2. Reviews and approves loan statements prior to release to clients.
3. Prepares the Loan Monthly Aging Schedule.
4. Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities - Manager/Trust Accounting Dept.
1. Supervises the Trust Accounting Staff in the recording of daily
2. Prepares the Monthly Statement of Trust Clients
3. Prepares the monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports to Central Bank.
4. Prepares other reports as may be required by the Senior Management.
5. Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities - Manager/Bank Proper Accounting
1. Supervises the General Accounting Staff in the recording of Daily
H.O. Department and branches transactions.
2. Performs the Monthly Income and Expense Variance Analysis.
3. Consolidated Head Office and branches transactions and reports.
4. Reviews and approves reports for submission to Central Bank and
Family Savings Bank
February 1980 - May 1983
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Pays out withdrawals and check encashments
2. Receives cash and check deposits
3. Balancing of the day's tellering transactions.
4. In-charge of the opening of new accounts.
5. Processing of daily check deposits for clearing
6. Processing of daily inward checks for debit from clients' accounts
7. Takes charge of the branch supplies.
8. Prepares supplies requisition.
9. Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications & Certifications
Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP) and De La Salle University
De Lasalle University
Polytechnic University of the Phils
Tagaytay Mendez Academy
Asis Elementary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more