I have been working as a Service Solution Manager & Business development (Service Presales Engineer for Telecommunication Operators) at Nokia Siemens Networks in Spain for about 12 years.
Previously I worked as a Data Communication Specialist and Project Manager for domestic and worldwide Voice & Data Networks in Zürich/Switzerland for about 11 years (companies Philips AG and Comcare AG). In this role I managed network deployments in several countries of Europe/Asia and USA.
I speak both English and German fluently and I have some knowledge of French.
I am willing to travel or relocate. As well I am willing to move into another similar sector of Electronic / Industrial / Informatics.
Available works certification and reference persons of the last two companies I worked (Nokia Siemens Network (Spain), Comcare AG (Switzerland)).
Service Solution Manager (Service Presales Engineering)
Siemens S.A. / Nokia Solution Networks (NSN)
development for Main Mobile Spanish Operators.
Main Tasks: Acting as service point of contact and coordination of RFx's. Mobile Operators
(Radio (2G/3G/LTE), Transport (MicroWave and Fibre Optic) and IP&Security Networks) and Power System.
Creating service offer and List Prices Books.
Identifying opportunities for service business with account team.
Supporting account team by presenting service offer to customer.
Ensuring commercial offers were correctly compiled.
Assisting account team to develop new plans.
Most relevant projects won and deployed by Siemens/Nokia Siemens Network with my own contribution in services presales process:
• Microwave Network BEP 2.0 at Vodafone, over 1000 Links for IP/E1/STM1 Services.
(based on Flexi Multi Radio ODUs and Flexi Packet Hub NSN models).
• FTTN Network at Vodafone, over 2000 nodes for IP Services. (based on FPH 800 / 1200 /2200 models).
• NAT Network at Vodafone Spain and Portugal (based on Juniper MX960)
• DWDM Vodafone Network (around 500 DWDM nodes based on NSN hiT7300 model).
• SDH and DWDM transportable units project for contingence application (Based on SMX NSN product family).
• Annual renewals of Vodafone maintenances contract (for last 9 years), for 2G, MW, Fiber Bachhaul (hiT7xxx) and IP+Security networks (3rd parties as F5, Oracle, Infoblox, Check Point, Cisco, etc..)
• MW extension network for UNE Vodafone (enterprise department).
• BRAS project at Vodafone with Cisco 10K/7K/ARS1006.
• High Speed Railways Lines (AVE) projects for lines Madrid-Barcelona, Madrid-Valencia, Parla-Ciudad Real, Cordoba-Malaga, Madrid-Valladolid and Orense-Santiago, Transport Network (based on NSN hiT70xx/DWDM 7300/ FPH800/1200/ 2200/TNMS and 3rd parties as Juniper and Aspen (OSS) ).
• Several medium extensions of VF IP network (based on Cisco Series 3K/5K/6K/7K and 12k).
• Imagenio Network at Telefonica (BRAS solution for ADSL based on Juniper ERX1440 equipment).
• ATM backbone Network for Orange Spain 3G Network...
Network specialist and Project Management
Main Tasks: Designing WAN Network (based on Newbridge Voice&Data Mux and ATM)
Trouble Shooting and emergency services, Technical support
Deployment of International Voice & Data network Worldwide for Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS) and Telekurs AG.
Project Management for deploy International Voice&Data Network
Most relevant projects won and deployed by Comcare AG with own contribution as a Network Specialist and Project Management.
• Union Bank of Switzerland international worldwide Voice and Data network
• Telekurs international worldwide Voice and Data network
• Lombard Ordier international Voice and Data network
Network Technician and Support Engineer of Motorola Datacom
Most relevant projects: Installations and Maintenance of domestic Swiss bank networks (Kantonal Bank Schwyz, Luzerner Land Bank, Raiffeisen Bank) and Industry companies.
Network based on lease line modems, Stat.& TDM Mux. (Codex Motorola)
Qualifications & Certifications
ZMP German (Goethe Institut) (Zürich)
(Goethe Institut) (Zürich)
IEDE Business School Institute
Polytechnics University of Madrid
Background and University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more