- Full time
- Part time
- One time
As a former property manager, my job was to make sure all trash and recycle were put out and placed out front for the trash company to pick up on assigned days. separate trash from recycle as well as prep the dumpster for pick up.
First National Lite Star
Up to December 2013
• Commitment to organizational goals driven by a thorough understanding of the core values and philosophies.
• Performs a wide variety of duties in general manual laborer work including the traffic control, layout, demolition, dust control, which includes repetitive heavy lifting, shoveling, hand work, climbing and performing work at different heights
• Supports all aspects of construction tasks and/or civil related construction tasks.
• Assist in creating lists of materials, supplies, specialty tools and equipment (proactively) that are needed to perform the work
• Loads and unloads trucks, moved supplies and materials to proper location, stacked materials for storage collects refuse and salvageable materials, moved heavy pieces of machinery and equipment, performed minor equipment repairs as directed.
• Assists in any equipment operation and servicing when needed using basic tools to accomplish the work such as shovels, brooms, wheelbarrows, etc.
Property Facilities Manager and Housing Specialist
Up to October 2013
• Responsible for maximizing all phases and performance of the property. Direct and supervise all staff to achieve the financial and occupancy goals of the community while maintaining the property in good condition and appearance.
• Manage the day to day functions to ensure the property is operating to its fullest capacity.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends. Implementing policies and procedures supervise maintenance of building and grounds, administrative functions and monitor the performance of vendors and contractors.
• Processed all move-in and move-out paperwork/30 day/3 day notices. Evaluate and screens perspective tenants
• Analyzes monthly rent rolls and tenant breakdowns to ensure proper rent adjustments and increases are being applied to tenant accounts
• Conduct semi-annual tenant apartment inspection to insure apartments are up to code
• Investigated complaints, disturbances and violations, and resolved problems, following management rules and regulations
• Prepared invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents
• Directed and coordinated the activities of maintenance and vendors
Qualifications & Certifications
Manhattan Center for Science and Math
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more