Intertek International Limited
From September 2013
( Focus on Nigerian Standards - SONCAP)
• Inform the exporters if any additional information required or if some information is missing
• Handling of inspection requests as per CO operational guidelines and time schedules
• Checking the credit availability of the exporter before forwarding the file to the Inspection department and inform the exporter accordingly.
• Scheduling inspections and tests (incl. obtaining quotations from laboratories)
• Inform the exporter about the testing (charges and the laboratory details)
• Respond to queries & contact with suppliers, inspection site and exporters
• Responding and liaising with inspectors
• Coordinate inter-office Inspection requests
• Instruct inspector of procedures and work requirements
• Verify inspection report, test data, AIRs and perform Inspection completion
• Follow up on late inspections
• Follow up on discrepancies and entries. Sending reminders to the exporters
• Co-ordinate with the Program Management for clarification on discrepancy observed
• Verification of final documents against AD documents and Inspection Reports
• Ensure correctness of Final Documents.
• Drafting the file according the inspector's findings and the final invoice
• Prepare invoices, collect fees and/or coordinate with accounts department
• Preparing, proofing and finalizing certificates accurately
• Issuing re-issues and amendments upon request
• Upload all file related documents and communications into respective fields of ASTRA job record
• Assist colleagues when needed and voluntarily
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
LOGISTICS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
October 2012 - September 2013
• Execute all inbounds and out bounds shipments including BOE, customer service, passing COO, Delivery Advice, HS code , Tariff number, NON DG declaration, AWB and all documents in the shipment.
• Tracking ang reporting all the incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Warehousing improvements check sheet, LEAN MANAGEMENT.
• CYCLE COUNT, VALUE STREAM MAPPING, JOB CARD CONTROL
• Constantly monitors picking due list and handover pick to WH. Regularly monitors the picking process and prints invoices once picks are completed.
• Batches order by regions
• Manage all calls regarding customer picks and timely responds to all mail queries
• Daily updates of all GROSS Revenue Variances on the system, Update CL Warehouse KPI and reports
• Knowledgeable in Letter of Credit (L/C)
• Handles and execute different accounts namely GEHC, ABB, AYEZAN, RETAIL CORPORATION.
• Support and execute accreditation and approval of GE Healthcare pharma chamber to Ministry of Health
Inventory Management/ Warehouse, Shipping and Logistics Engineer
Gofoton Micro Optics of the Philippines- Multi National Telecommunication Company
July 2012 - October 2012
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains inventory management security, standards, policies standards and procedures that supports the company operations as a whole
• Takes initiative to enhance the current management inventory methods to improve management inventory procedures and systems
• Strictly observe safety and health at the area of responsibility, implements strict compliance of safe handling of inventory in inventory management section
• Generates monthly Inventory Management Report
• Submit Monthly summary Report to Top Management through General Manager
• Takes initiative in improving policies and procedures subject for approval of Section Head and Managers
• Ensures that all inventory Management activities/projects are already implemented, properly controlled, managed and monitored.
• Conducts detailed review and verification of output of subordinates.
• Ensures smooth flow of section's process in coordinating with other sections and department
• Verifies only approved procedures and documents are only implemented on section.
• Ensures that all quality of work carried out in section in accordance with documented requirements
• Ensures that all quality record are maintained
• Sets proper inventory management layout, design and maintains proper segregation and labeling of al stocks
• Maintains accurate, updated and timely reports of inventory management
• Maintains visible safety stock level and secures critical items to tis proper place and labels
• Coordinates customers and gives feedback and recommendations to the management on any stocks that are non-moving, and follow up actions to top management for recommendations made
• Identifies, controls, all critical, graded lot serial controlled items with expiry date.
• Secures all stocks from any tamper, loss or danger
• Ensures proper handling, segregation and storage of items particularly items that are flammable, dangerous, hazardous, fragile and others
• Acts in all nonconforming items in...
Quality Control Staff
Laguna Dai Ichi - Philippines
January 2007 - March 2007
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for inspection of some plastic materials
• Updating check sheets
Prepare and file reports
Parts Control Production Staff/ Logistics Section Associate
Logistics Control Section
July 2006 - July 2012
of the Philippines
July 17, 2006 - July 13, 2012 (6 years' experience)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Parts Control Section- Receiving
• Responsible of in transit shipment local and imported, encoding, parts handling downloading to system.
• Ensures the very good quality of raw materials incoming to company.
• Reports to manager in shipment condition of parts.
• Trains and educates operators on the tools and philosophy of Fujitsu Ten Production System (Lean manufacturing)
• Ensures strong application of Fujitsu Ten Production System in its whole business process from receiving of materials up to delivery of finished goods to customers.
• Conducts regular audit on all processes from receiving of materials up to delivery of goods to customers regarding compliance to and application of Fujitsu Ten Production System to monitor the company's production system level.
• Recommends, implements activities in all processes to continuously improve the application of Fujitsu Ten Production System.
• Inspects equipment, processes, operations and assembly to determine quality revisions and makes necessary improvements.
• Recommends modifications to existing, or suggests new standards, methods and procedures.
• Develops quality and productivity improvements in area of responsibility.
• Participates in the implementation of company efficiency and productivity programs such as Quality Control Circle (QCC), Quality Cost Assurance Team (QCAT), Energy conservation, Safety, 6S and other cost-cutting activities.
• Follow up activities and countermeasures to all concern sections of all audit findings and also provide ideas and suggestions to meet 100% compliance in SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
• Conducts work instruction versus actual audit to ensure that it is correctly
Followed by all team members in production manual assembly lines to produced
Good quality products.
• Ensures that flow of Kanban is maintained and correctly followed through auditing by all concern...
Qualifications & Certifications
Industrial/ Operations Engineering
University of Cabuyao Philippines
Batangas State University
Talumpok National High School
Guinto Elementary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more