1. Has experience of more than 38 years in construction management, having held top position in iGovt.
2.Engaged as Arbitrator in disputes in in Construction Contracts for over 30 years. Decided more than 500 cases.
3.Posted as Arbitrator during 1984-88 in Ministry of Urban Dev., Govt. of India.
4. Presently, Arbitrator on the Panel of Delhi High Arbitration Centre, Indian Council of Arbitration, Indian Institution of Tech. Arbitrators ( IIIArb),National Highway Authority of India,Airport Authority of India etc.
5. Was Hon. Secretary of IITArb. from 2006 to 2013 and since 3013 working as it's Treasurer.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Decided about 500 cases of construction contracts.
Retd. as Chief Engineer
Central Public Works Dept.
February 1967 - June 2001
1. Has experience of about 40 years in construction projects.
2.Has experience of about 30 years as Arbitrator in construction disputes.
Shooting Ranges for Asian Games 1982
Was awarded Merit Certificate by Organising Committee
Construction of National Galleries of Modern Art in Mumbai
Was given Award of Excellence in Built Environment for the Year 1998 by Indian Building Congress.
Building construction projects
1. Planning and construction of a number of Building Projects.
2.Construction of Shooting Ranges for Asian Games 1982
3.Construction of building for National Galleries of Modern Art at Mumbai.
Qualifications & Certifications
Dehi Univ. and Punjab Univ.
B.E. (CIVIL), LL.B., M.A.(Public Admn.)
B.E. and LL.B. from Dehi Univ. and M.A. from Punjab Univ.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more