Rocky Mount, NC, USA
From February 2010
Responsibilities included performing variety of patient care activities for patients assigned to clinical units. Provides and documents patients care. Performs clerical duties and practice infection control.
• Provides safe, age-appropriate patients care, assisting with activities of daily living.
• Functions under the supervision of the RN in a cooperative effort with the health care team in assist in providing a verity of patient care related duties.
• Performs all duties in accordance with establish methods, techniques and recognized standards.
G's Towing & Recoveries
April 2008 - January 2010
As a dispatcher my duties were to receives, routes, and transmits for non-emergency service using a computer and other communications equipment. Also being able to monitor several different types' communications equipment at the same time, adapt immediately to the changing nature of calls, attend to details, remain calm under stressful conditions and communicate coherently.
• Complies and updates schedule for daily crew, job and tow truck assignment.
• Managing the day-to-day activities of a group technicians.
• Analyzing situations accurately and adopt an appropriate course of action.
• Conduct daily truck inspection upon return to base for cleanliness, maintenance and security.
Front Desk Attendant
Lawn of Love, Sliver Spring, Maryland
June 2006 - March 2008
Responsibilities included answering visitors inquiries about the company, directing visitor to the appropriate contacts, sorting mail, answering incoming calls, and arranging appointment for guests to meet with company staff,
• Assist in marketing effect by completing company tracking.
• Answer switchboard in accordance with standards of proper telephone etiquette.
• Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personal.
• Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Maintain positive relations at all times.
Qualifications & Certifications
Divine School Bowie
Bethel Healthcare Institute
Patterson High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more