From September 2013
• Attending to customer Marketing needs
• Establishing the sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability and implementing them, monitoring competition, supply, and demand.
• Maintain good business relations with existing clients, and expanding the customer base by identifying potential clients.
• Preparing and submitting competitive quotation to the clients.
• Follow up with the clients and generate the purchase orders.
• Servicing specialists that sell paint
• Supervising paint merchandisers
• Stock counts and assisting paint stockists with re-ordering
✓ Reporting to the Sales Manager
June 2011 - September 2013
• Identifying projects to supply paint to( schools, hotels, houses, churches, construction companies)
• Estimation of paint requirements with the assistance of the paint chemist and technical services consultant.
• Recommending the type of paint required for a project to customers (colour schemes, paint type, quantities)
✓ Reporting to Sales Manager
Counter and Telesales Clerk
January 2011 - May 2012
• Order processing and invoicing
• Responding to customer queries and enquiries and resolving them over the phone
• Attending to walk in customers
✓ Reporting to Sales supervisor
October 2012s- Assistant Customer Liaison Officer
From February 2011
• I assisted the Customer Liaison officer and Sales manager in monitoring the Counter and Telesales Clerks
• Attended to customer complaints and enquiries
• Supplied paints that are on backorder to customers
• Assisted the production department with the volumes of paint batches to make
Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund
March 2008 - June 2009
• Registry- processing cheques that came through the system in the form of cheques, cash and RTGSs then handed them over to income department. Also relived the receptionist
• Income- processed all incomes that came through from the registry department into the system.
• Expenditure- Made payments to suppliers as well as salaries for contract staff
REMARKABLE POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY HELD
• Young People's Seargent Major(YPSM)(Salvation Army Mabelreign Corps 2014)
• Cradle Roll Sergeant (Salvation Army Mabelreign Corps 2013)
Midlands Show Society
O' Level Geography Teacher
Chengwena Secondary School
Young People's Seargent Major(YPSM)(Salvation Army Senga Corps 2005)
Salvation Army Gweru Section
School prefect (Chaplin High School 2004)
• Leos Club Treasurer (Chaplin High School 2004)
Chaplin High School
• Socializing and travelling.
• Reading novels, listening to good music and watching movies.
• Social and charity clubs
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Power point
• Sage Line 1000
• Clean class 4 Driver's Licence
• Defensive Driver's licence.