Writer, editor, Joyette Fabien is author of Four Strong Women and Motherless Children and Other Stories: Stories about people you know which is also published as two separate eBooks: Those Youthful Days- Stories about people everywhere and It's Different Now- Stories about Change.
Joyette is a keen observer of people and events around her. She takes note of the things which affect people and their responses to life’s challenges. Her favorite genre is the Short Story as it provides her with a medium for responding to the varied situations which she encounters as part of her day to day interaction with people. She uses the story as a medium for social commentary as well as spiritual support for persons who are victims of life’s vicissitudes.
Having been a high school teacher for over twenty five years Joyette has had the opportunity to interact with children and young persons from a diverse cross section of society. Her current job in a social services organization also allows her to get insights into the life situations of common, everyday people.
Writing And Editing
- Motherless Children and Other Stories
- Four Strong Women
- Life Love and Laughter by Jamesa Fabien
- Lighter Days and Brighter Moments by Jenel and Jamesa Fabien
- Memories,Magic and Marshmallows by Jamesa Fabien
- From "What! No Cheese? to What Might Have Been by Jenel Fabien
- Sunshine Collection of Poems from PSS
- Over the Years from PSS
- After My Generation by Marcellin Lockhart
Links to my articles
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more