- Full time
- Part time
- One time
New Africa CasinoOctober 2013 - March 2014
Star CruisesJuly 2012 - May 2013
Star CruisesJune 2011 - May 2012
Universal ShipmanagementMay 2008 - August 2009
• Pay winnings and collect losing bets as established by the rules and procedures of a specific game.
• Deal cards to house hands, and compare these with players' hands to determine winners, as in black jack.
• Conduct gambling games such as dice, roulette, and cards following all applicable rules and regulations.
• Check to ensure that all players have placed bets before play begins.
• Inspect cards and equipment to be used in games to ensure that they are in good condition.
• Start and control games and gaming equipment, and announce winning numbers or colors.
• Open and close cash floats and game tables.
• Compute amounts of players' wins or losses.
• Apply rule variations to card games such as poker, in which players bet on the value of their hands.
• Answer questions about game rules and casino policies.
• Work as part of a team of dealers in games such as baccarat or black jack.
• Participate in games for gambling establishments in order to provide the minimum complement of players at a table.
• Seat patrons at gaming tables.
• Prepare collection reports for submission to supervisors.
Computer and Non-technical Skills:
Basic knowledge in Computer such as ms word, ms excel
Qualifications & Certifications
Power Institute of Hotel and Administration
Education and Professional Trainings
Philippine Maritime Institute
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more