- Full time
- Part time
- One time
New Africa CasinoOctober 2013 - March 2014
Star CruisesJuly 2012 - May 2013
Star CruisesJune 2011 - May 2012
Universal ShipmanagementMay 2008 - August 2009
• Pay winnings and collect losing bets as established by the rules and procedures of a specific game.
• Deal cards to house hands, and compare these with players' hands to determine winners, as in black jack.
• Conduct gambling games such as dice, roulette, and cards following all applicable rules and regulations.
• Check to ensure that all players have placed bets before play begins.
• Inspect cards and equipment to be used in games to ensure that they are in good condition.
• Start and control games and gaming equipment, and announce winning numbers or colors.
• Open and close cash floats and game tables.
• Compute amounts of players' wins or losses.
• Apply rule variations to card games such as poker, in which players bet on the value of their hands.
• Answer questions about game rules and casino policies.
• Work as part of a team of dealers in games such as baccarat or black jack.
• Participate in games for gambling establishments in order to provide the minimum complement of players at a table.
• Seat patrons at gaming tables.
• Prepare collection reports for submission to supervisors.
Computer and Non-technical Skills:
Basic knowledge in Computer such as ms word, ms excel