I am a very creative and enthusiastic person. Always ready to learn new things and excel at things that I am working on.
Corporate Communications, Product / Solutions Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Preparing Digital E-mailers, Site Content Management, Technical Content writing for magazines and Internal Communication
Serviceberry Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
September 2012 - September 2012
My Role & Responsibilities with Serviceberry are
Develop & execute marketing plan-email campaigns,events, seminars
Generate & maintain qualified sales leads
Create Collaterals, Presentations etc
Periodically update company website, social media sites
Coordinate with sales team team to drive sales
RIB Software AG
March 2011 - August 2012
1. Develop marketing strategies & ensure its implementation.
2. Undertake technical marketing of the company’s software products
3. Responsible for identification of prospective clients across India & subject them to some in-depth research.
4. Role includes but not restricted to Cold-calling, facilitating business meetings.
5. Co-ordinate with multiple supports for company & handle communication with the global support team.
6. Responsible for tracking client lead list, monitoring the aging cycle.
7. Ensure proper & pro-active communication with the stake holders.
8. Responsible for Report writing, maintaining business correspondence, arranging marketing activities like product demonstration workshops & other events
Manager- Business Development
Unik Printers Pvt. Ltd.
July 2010 - March 2011
I am working as Manager- Business Development with Unik Printers Pvt. Ltd.
My role requires to:
1. Develop and implement growth strategies for domestic markets.I draw up a list of companies from different sectors and aggressively pursue sales.
2. It involved a fair amount of cold-calling and consultative selling.
3. I was actively involved into internet marketing and web based strategies.
Business Developer Executive
February 2010 - July 2010
My job involves developing business for Matrix cellular.
Field work Intern
Metric Consultancy Ltd.
March 2009 - June 2009
Project Title: Vendor satisfaction and Internal Customer satisfaction survey conducted for TATA Power
Description: The project involved meeting and conducting interviews with the relevant stakeholders and following up with them for completing the survey forms, collating the data collected, analyzing and providing consultative inputs for actions to be taken for satisfying the Power company’s stakeholders.
Qualifications & Certifications
ICFAI Business School - Pune
Fr. C.R.C.E - Bandra
D. G. Ruparel College of Arts & Science -Matunga
St. Joseph's High School -Mumbai Central