Certified Public Accountant
A Certified Public Accountant by profession and currently employed as corporate internal auditor in Waterfront Philippines, Inc.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Corporate Internal Auditor
Waterfront Philippines IncJuly 2012 - Present
• Formulate audit programs for assigned audit engagements.
• Prepare engagement letter.
• Conduct opening conference with department head to discuss the objectives and scope of an audit engagement.
• Review and check procedures of hotel operations to ensure that controls are in place and operating as intended.
• Review records and coordinate with respective department to check, clarify and ensure validity of documents.
• Interview employees/staff or any involved personnel to clarify procedures, documentation and others.
• Prepare audit reports which include summary of audit findings and recommendations.
• Conduct closing conference with department head to discuss about the audit findings, recommendations, and resolutions.
Carlos J. Valdes & AssociatesJuly 2010 - July 2012
• Collect and analyze data to detect inappropriate accounting applications.
• Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
• Prepare, analyze, and verify financial statements and other records using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
• Examine records and interview workers to ensure proper recording of transactions.
• Examine records, tax returns, and related documents.
• Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and complete set of financial statements.
• Make recommendations for proper accounting procedures.
• Assist clients for annual tax return preparation.
• Examine the correctness of computation involving prepayments, interest, depreciation, etc.
Balagtas & Co., CPA'sDecember 2009 - May 2010
• Prepare Financial Statements
• Prepare Monthly BIR Reportorials ( Vat-2550 M, Percentage tax-2551 M, Withholding taxes like 1601-E & 1601-C)
• Prepare Quarterly BIR Reportorials ( Vat-2550 Q, Quarterly ITR-1701 Q & 1702 Q)
• Prepare Annual Income Tax Return-1701 & 1702
• Record Business Transactions and Maintain Books of Accounts.
• Prepare Schedules for Deductions/Contributions like PAG-IBIG/HDMF, SSS & PHILHEALTH.
Sta. Ana Rivera & Co., CPA'sFebruary 2009 - April 2009
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Cebu - Main Campus
Abellana National School
Hipodromo Elementary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more