Present employed T.K Australia, Second Engineer
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From October 2012
Second Engineer/Third Engineer
• Operation and Plan maintenance of main engine, generator engine pumps, air compressors, purifiers, boilers, oil and water transfer, watch keeping Engineer with knowledge of PLC
• Fittings, welding and repairing of all types of generators, boilers, air condition & heating system maintenance, compressors and fuel lines.
• As a shift engineer operation carried out as a senior watch keeping engineer.
Non Technical Skills : Team building, negotiation skills, management and strong
Technical Skills : Computer literacy - Microsoft Office
NZQA Marine Engineer (Class 02)
2009-Since T.K. Marine Australia Teekay Shipping NZ
Position Held Second Assistant Engineer P.O.Box4093, New Plymouth.
Nigata 1850x2 & Cat 350x3 Phone +64 6 7520847/0275911111
Service to Ensco 107 Jack up & Drilling Rig (South Cost of Taranaki Newzealand Water WHP installation support vessel, AHTS (Anchor handling and supporting vessel) Last 3 years and 06 months, Service to RoRo Tanker vessel, Statics and anchor handling and Supply.
Oct-2008 -2009 Tide Water Marine Australia P.O Box 358, 30, Centennial Drive,
Position Held Second Engineer New Plymouth. New Zealand.
Mac Main Engine Phone +64 6 67514396
July-August 2008 New Zealand Offshore services ltd. P.O Box 358, 30, Centennial Drive,
Auckland, New Zealand. New Plymouth. New Zealand.
Position Held SECOND ENGINEER Phone +64 6 67514396
2350 KWX2 Main Engine
BHP 4600cont@900 RPM
May 2006 – Marine & Industrial Engineering Co Ltd
Auckland, New Zealand
May 1999 – 2006 New Asian Shipping Co Ltd
GT 90267/BHP22920 /Hyundai man B7W
Position Held Second Assistant Engineer
Nov 1997 – 1999 Ropner Shipping Management
Gt59695/BHP 20940/ Hyundai man B7W
Position Held Third Engineer
Oct 1993 – 1997 Mamoni Shipping Management
Singapore & India
GT 8978/BHP 5130/IHI Semi PILSTICK
Position Held Fourth Engineer & Third Engineer
Achievements Promoted as Third Engineer
Feb 1982 – 1991 Ceylon Shipping Cooperation Sri Lanka
Service to Ensco 107 Jack up & Drilling Rig (South Cost of Taranaki Newzealand Water WHP installation support vessel, AHTS (Anchor handling and supporting vessel) Last 3 years and 08 months
• Main Engines Nagita 2xEMD 12-645 E7B - IHP5200@900 RPM
• Caterpillar aux Engine Generators 2xGM V8-71 –DELCO 125 KW (250KW)
• EMD 12-645 E7B MAIN ENGINE
• ON MAIN & AUX ENGINES/BOILERS/TURBO CHARGERS/DECK MACHINERIES)
• (10 YEARS EXPERENCE AS THE SECOND ASSISTANT ENGINEER OFFICER),
• ABB MAIN ENGINE TURBO CHARGER VTR 714
• ISHIKAWAJIMA-HARIMA BROWN BOVERI VTR 161- VTR 201- VTR 251
• PILSTIC MAIN ENGINE 12 Pcv
• SULZER MAIN ENGINE 7 Rnd 68
• HYUANDAI MAIN ENGINE MAN B&W 6 70 MC
• KAWASKI MAIN ENGINE MAN B&W 6 70 MC
• YANMAR AUX ENGINE M 220 l~sn
• DAIHATSU AUX ENGINE 6 DL 24 / 8 DL 24
• AALBORDG SUNROD BOILER
• (Vertical/Oil Fired/Auto) 7KG/CM2 STEAM
• OSAKA (Oil Fired/Auto) CM2 STEAM
• KANGRIM EXH GAS EOCONMIZER 1600G/HR 85% N.C.R
• HYDRAULIC WINDLESS, CRANE & DECK MACHINEREY.
• HYD/ELECTRIC SELF DISCHARGES SYSTEM.
• AIR COMPRESSORS (SPERRY)
• PURIFIERS (SELF JECTORS / MITSUBISHI SJ 60EH / SJ20T) (ALFA LEVEL)
• CONVEYERS & GEAR BOXES IN FOOD PRODUCTION (CADBURY IN NEW ZEALAND )
• HEATING SYSTEM, PUMPS, PIPE SYSTEMS AND OTHER MAINTENANCE CARRIED OUT IN AUCKLAND GRAFTON HOSPITAL AND GREEN LANE HOSPITAL IN NEW Zealand
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more