Please wait ...

Law Office of S. Alexander Miller logo logo

Law Office of S. Alexander Miller


This professional is currently unavailable.
You can request reply and they will reach out as soon as they can.


S. Alexander Miller is a 2009 graduate of George Mason University School of Law, and a 2005 graduate of Elon University in North Carolina where he was a member of the Psi Chi, Alpha Kapa Delta and Pi Gamma Mu Honor Societies. He is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Virginia, the U.

Show more

Photos (1)

See all


Leave a review

Be the first to leave a review for Law Office of S. Alexander Miller.


Are you a US Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR "green card" holder)? You may qualify for US Citizenship if:
1. You have been an LPR for 5 years (or married to a USC for 3 years)
2. Have lived in the US 1/2 of that time;
3. Have been a "continuous resident", and
4. Are a person of good moral character - even if you have some small criminal problems, you may still qualify for US Citizenship!

Are you in the U.S. and recently married a US Citizen? You might be eligible to seek a "green card" based on your marriage to a US Citizen. We have helped hundreds of clients obtain "green cards" based on marriage, and we can see if you qualify!

Are you a "conditional" resident - meaning you have a 2-year green card? If so, you will need to file a Form I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence with USCIS 90 days before your "green card" expires.

Even if you have divorced or are not living with your USC spouse, you MAY still be eligible to obtain a "permanent" green card. Contact our office to see how we can help.

If you (or your loved one) is facing deportation, we can help. Mr. Miller has extensive experience with the US Immigration Court and he can help determine whether you (or your loved one) qualifies for relief.

If your green card is expiring, you'll need to renew it. This is a straight-forward process, but requires filing an I-90 Application with USCIS.

It is important to make sure you are filing the correct forms before you file with USCIS. Contact our office to make sure you're getting things right.

If you are a US Citizen and you want to bring your fiance to the U.S., the fiance visa might be right for you. We have extensive experience with filing (and winning) fiance visa cases, and we can help you, too.

Contact us to see if you qualify and if the fiance visa is right for you.