Please wait ...

Brian Alan Lang EA logo logo

Brian Alan Lang EA

San Francisco, California, San Francisco

This professional is currently unavailable.
You can request reply and they will reach out as soon as they can.


With over seven years of full-time tax preparation experience and more than 15 years in the financial industry, my focus is providing personal, prompt attention to my clients.

As an accredited Enrolled Agent (EA), I am licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to represent individuals, partnerships, and corporations before the IRS and all state tax authorities.

Show more

Photos (3)

See all


Leave a review

Be the first to leave a review for Brian Alan Lang EA.


I love interacting with my clients, helping them find new credits and missed deductions and then hearing what they did with the money they saved! US taxes are especially complicated for small businesses and people with international issues. I want to help people by managing their taxes, so they can focus on the more important things.

Prior to my career in taxation, I was a derivative trader with Morgan Stanley and Mitsui in New York, Royal Bank of Canada and Dresdner in London and Fortis in Paris as well as a FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) consultant for Credit Suisse in Zürich. Having lived and worked overseas, I immediately realized how complicated taxes can be for expats, and began helping friends prepare their returns, and it quickly evolved into my focus. I recently received a Master of Business Taxation from the University of Southern California. I specialize in international tax issues and working with small businesses.

I combine experience from many varied aspects of tax preparation to give my clients a well-rounded perspective and a one-stop tax service. I've worked with a tax-relief law firm, as a FACTA consultant for Credit Suisse, as a derivatives trader, and am currently getting a Masters in Business Tax. So I can answer almost any question or quickly find the answer.


My practice serves:
-Individuals, including those living overseas or earning foreign income
-Foreign nationals living in the US or with US-sourced income
-Partnerships, Limited Liability Corporations, and S and C Corporations

and deals with:
-Gifts and Estates
-Foreign Bank Account Declarations (FBAR and FATCA)
-IRS audits and inquiries including delinquent filings