Founded in 2001 Optophonic is a video production company based in Howth, Co. Dublin. Originally based in Abbey Street, Dublin 1, we moved in 2014 to the quaint fishing village of Howth. Recent clients of Optophonic include Enterprise Ireland, The Sales Institute of Ireland, Data Ireland, The Pharmaceutical Managers Institute, The Medical Representatives Institute, Meath County Council, Fingal County Council, Mayo County Council, Grooveyard, The Irish Skin Foundation, Kinetica Sports, Tandem HR Solutions, Alternatives, Carbery Foods, Deer Park Golf, Shane's Howth Hikes, Veterinary Welfare & Educational Services.
With years of experience providing superior video production services you can be confident that Optophonic is the right choice for your video production. Optophonic's track record speaks for itself, having produced videos for many of Ireland's leading companies, semi-state bodies and non-profit organisations, on time, on message, and on budget. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding quality with great value.
Video Production Solutions:
• Event Video: Dressing up a venue for your event is a given, but opening the event with a bang using a high powered video really helps to make your brand stick in people's minds. See the McGowans Printers video on our showreel for an example.
• Product Launch Video: Photos and text based presentations are effective, but imagine showcasing your product or service on screen with a great looking video. For example, check out the Creative Labs video on our showreel.
• Trade Show Video: Branding a stall and producing brochures for a trade show can prove costly whereas a video on screen can be far more eye-catching, and can also be given out on DVD as part of a goodie bag . See the Enterprise Ireland Moscow clip on our video showreel to see how this works.
• Conference or AGM Video: Live speakers and literature are the staples of an event, but it can be hard to keep everyone's attention over the course of a day. Why not compress all of your key messages into a video to open or close the event? You might also consider replacing long drawnout speeches with edited video interviews to help get through more content in less time. Video interviews can also enable you to get comment from major figures without them attending the conference. For examples see the Conferences(Ability/SAP/BIM) clip on our video showreel.
• Company Profile Video, Press Release Video: Turning your ad and PR copy into a dynamic on-screen video production increases the impact of your company's message.
• Client Testimonial Video: Share the spotlight with your customers. Video testimonials are a great way to deliver your message through the words of your clients. Word of mouth is the most powerful form of marketing available and video testimonials allow you to let the world know what your customers think. Testimonial videos are ideal for conferences, corporate DVDs and websites.
• Training/Induction Video – Running training courses for your own staff or for others can be a challenge, but video is often the ideal training solution, and can be surprisingly cost-effective.
• TV/Web Commercials – Television and web-based commercials can offer a very high return on investment if handled prudently. A solid message along with an entertaining presentation and a clear call to action are the staples of a successful commercial.
• Music Videos – Optophonic is owned and managed by Paul Byrne of 80s band ‘In Tua Nua’ so if its a music video you need then you’ve come to the right place.
Be the first tofor Optophonic Ltd.