Please wait ...

{{company_name}} logo

Creative Marketing

Gowran, Kilkenny

Get a free quote from this professional

Get a free quote from this professional


Looking to grow your business or wondering what’s the best solution for you? Get in touch. I am are more than happy to help you to make up your mind. Whether it is web design, utilizing Google to generate quality leads, graphic design, Facebook Advertising, print & media, we have the tools and experience to help you succeed.

Photos (1)

See all

Videos (1)

See all


Leave a review

Be the first to leave a review for Creative Marketing.


A website has become much more than just a presence online. We create websites that get you noticed. How? We strive to rank your website on page 1 of Google getting you 95% of traffic and leaving the rest with 5% as people don't go past page 1 anymore.

What are your goals, What is your timeline and what would be your long term goals from your project?

Everything online and digital is my passion. Getting companies that are not online that need help growing their business is what I look for. Making sure that my clients are happy and will be happy to come back again should you need anything.

My experience in the digital world gave me confidence and skill set to help those that are in need of making the most of the E-com world.

Having a wide variety of skills, I can add additional strategies into your project to get the most out of it that you may not have thought of


Creating Websites is one thing. Making sure your Website works for you is another. Make sure your Website is in top position on Google and other search networks as well as having your business in Googles 3 Pack position. Dominate the space with your business to get the customers you want.

One of the quickest and most efficient ways to reach your prospective customers is via Google. We target customers that are looking for your business with specific keywords and audience types to get the most out of your budget. Click below to find out how you can drive your business.

Reach out to your followers online and engage with them to create a more personal experience. We create campaigns that make your business come alive with videos and online interactions which are aimed at specific demographics

Get ahead of your competitors, improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines to get the requisite business. At Creative Marketing we tailor packages that best suit your company’s individual requirements.

Our team will ensure that your website design stands out, functional and delivers meaningful results for your business. Increased Lead Generation, Engaging user experience, Increased SEO rankings, etc..