This is a client-focused programme where an individual or couple is assumed to be healthy, powerful, and able to achieve relationship goals with effective support, information, and guidance.
Life and relationships have become much more complex and the need for relationship coaching is significant today because of many varying reasons and situations.
The types of relationships that I can help and support with can include family, work and romantic to mention a few. For help within romantic relationships you can read the 5 different types that we can work on, some of these are for individuals and others are relevant for couples.
The relationship coaching approach for romantic/intimate relationships is organized around 5 identifiable Stages:
1. Self-Discovery and Readiness Coaching (individual) - This addresses the questions: "Who am I?" "What do I want?" and "How do I get what I want?". The Coaching activities may include:
• Identifying and eliminating Limiting beliefs
• Identification of life goals and needs
• Clarify Vision, Requirements, Needs, and Wants
• Assessing Relationship history for patterns
• Personality assessment (traits, values, preferences, etc)
• Development of Core Relationship Competencies
• Develop profile of Life Partner
• Develop "Relationship Plan" to manifest/attract Life Partner
2. Attraction/Dating Coaching (individual) - This focuses on effective dating skills and activities. The coaching activities may include:
• Where and how to meet potential life partners
• Becoming ready for a committed relationship
• Effectively meeting people, developing networks, sorting potential partners
• Staying on track with your Relationship Plan
3. Pre-Commitment/Pre-Marital Coaching (couple) - This helps new couples become conscious and objective about the future of their relationship, and coaching
activities may include:
• Become clear about whether this relationship is right for you
• Getting a reality check, being accountable to what you want
• Developing strategies for testing, decision-making
• Addressing emotional and compatibility issues
4. Couples Coaching (couple) - This helps a committed couple to co-create a functional Life Partnership, and activities may include:
• Getting a committed relationship off to a good start
• Effective communication and conflict resolution skills
• Discovering and overcoming issues and obstacles around functional needs, such as parenting, domestic responsibilities, finances, etc.
• Identifying and negotiating mutual wants, needs, and goals
5. Bliss Coaching (couple) - This helps a committed couple with a functional relationship deepen their emotional intimacy, trust, love, and connection, and
activities may include:
• Increasing authentic expression of thoughts, feelings, wants, needs
• Ownership of emotional reactivity
• Increasing mutual support, trust, safety around emotional vulnerabilities and intimacy
• Developing skills, rituals, and practices for deepening emotional, physical, and spiritual connection and fulfillment
Additionally I provide individual or group coaching with regards to recovery after divorce/separation. The group programme would run for 10 weeks. This coaching support would help people after a breakdown in their marriage or long term relationship, such as a couple living together for 10 years, as they may require help with such things as:
• Supporting with loss and acceptance.
• Confidence/self esteem building.
• Socialising or rediscovering hobbies/interests again.
• Dealing with limitting or self belief issues.
• Challenges with parenting now they are separated.
• Establishing new habits/routines.
• Creating a new future.
Please contact me for further details regards to any of the programmes or to find out how I can assist you with relationship coaching.