As a Google Analytics Implementation expert, I help business managers audit their Google Analytics Account and find what tracking is and isn’t working on their website and in their marketing.
Responsible for maintaining and developing web analytics infrastructure, utilising Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to deliver digital metrics to stakeholders. In addition, will produce effective reports and dashboards from a range of digital properties, to deliver dynamic, up to the moment reporting about website visitor behaviour.
I setup and gather vital information about your website and its traffic by ensuring your Google Analytics Account is tailored to your business strategy, objectives and goals.
• Administer and maintain web analytics infrastructure using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to ensure that stakeholders are able to access the metrics and information they need to take effective decisions.
• Discover your key problems and business objectives through discovery questions and consistent engagement.
• Build and maintain dashboards to provide data about online performance to help inform marketing strategy & product development.
• Support clients by helping them understand and own their data
• Contribute to and collaborate within cross-functional project teams to support ongoing business strategies
With the right setup you can find information about your website including:
Best & Worst Landing Pages
Pages by Revenue Contribution
Best & Worst Internal Site Search
Broken Pages (404 errors)
New and Returning Users
Best Traffic Channels
Be the first tofor TJS Services.