The Landscaping Squad covers all landscaping work such as patios, fencing, artificial & real turf, ground levelling, digger & driver hire etc.
The Landscaping Squad's sister company, The Clearance Squad, handles all domestic & commercial clearance ranging from demoliton of outhouses, to tree stump removal, to concrete removal, to general waste clearance and everything inbetween.
Here at our sister companies The Landscaping Squad & The Clearance Squad, we want to be recognised for our morals and values, in addition to our workmanship. We always ensure we are personable, efficient, responsible and thorough whilst offering great value for your money.
25 customer reviews
Extremely disappointed with service
1)Front garden works- At the beginning I said to Zack we need to get grass as closer to bushes. But he mentioned that he has accurate cutting of grass as per his measurements from grass company so he can't do anything. At the end of job i saw them cutting the grass which clearly indicate that they had long enough grass to go upto/ closer to bushes edge. Zack didn't get this correct at first place and that led to having larger area at front without grass. And to resolve this I had to lay stone to fill the gap. This could have been easily avoided by proper planning by competent contractor but this has been missed by Zack on this occasion
2) Back garden -Originally there was plan at add 3 pieces of grass 2m wide- 10 m long, 4m- 10m long & 3*4m. Initially Zack laid the grass in wrong direction. And my neighbors said your contractor installing grass in wrong direction. I had to let Zack know this at right time and Zack did correct on next day however because of this which led having 2 additional joints in back garden. This could been have easily avoided by skilled contractor and they should know In which direction the grass should be laid for good appearance. I didn't say anything for such big mistake. This is main scope of the job and I thought they know in which direction artificial grass should be laid.
3) Tree puining- this was originally included in the job but this work has not been carried out. I challenged guys and requested to get work done but they mentioned this work required tree surgeon. That means I paid for this scope however work has not been completed. Very disappointed
4) For entire job neither weed killler nor membrane used which has resulted in growing weeds at number of places in front & back garden. I have been told by Zack that they will use but never used for entire job. Now I had to deal with resolving the weed matter. This not expected from skilled contractor.
5)Pallet - 2 pallets just left onsite I had to deal with this resolve. After discussion Zack said this was additional work and I should take lead on resolving matters but as Zack was responsible for job atleast he should highlighted this to me early. I was expecting they will dispose as part of full job.
6) After work cleaning not done properly - which led to blocking gulley in front of my garage with full of mud & debris of garden works. Now I had to appoint another contractor to resolve this issue
7) Jet wash - not done despite included in the main scope of works. I understand there was issue with tap but which I have resolved in 30m but Zack decided to leave the job and never returned to complete job. Upon request he provided date after 3 weeks time. I didn't understand without completing one job how can they priotise other works it clearly indicate that they have no intention to return to complete outstanding job
8)Stone laying - not done properly as there are several places where surplus stone laid and not spread at all. And this resulted having no stones at the end of one corner. This matter has not been resolved yet.
9) Patio works - not done properly. It has one big hole which allows water to follow easily during rain fall now I need to get someone to resolve get this resolved.
10) Site left with debris on visiting parking space. I was expecting this will be done while doing jet wash and now Zack not planning to return to complete the job
11) Payment for the stone laying and patio works- these works has not been completed / not completed properly (I have shown him photos evidence as well) plus jet wash is outstanding however Zack is still expecting me to pay for these work which is incomplete and they have no plans to return to complete the jet wash as agreed in the original scope of works. I requested that I will pay remaining amount full when they complete the job fully (including jet wash) at required standard.
I have photo evidence to support all above statements. I have provided genuine and honest feedback to this company and I am happy to provide required additional evidence to support my all statements. More...
I have used the squad twice now and each time they have done the work quickly and efficiently and I consider them to be very good value for money
The team did a great job clearing an overgrown garden, and left it in a way that I can see the potential in my garden. Really professional, knowledgeable and friendly - highly recommended.
It says quick to respond.. after calling and speaking to Zack about paving he requested pictures which I sent and he didn’t even bother to call/email back! Says it all.
Reply from The Landscaping Squad ltd
Hi Fran, Please accept my apologies for not getting back to you, we do endeavor to respond to everyone that contacts us but as a small business, when we become inundated with enquiries, unfortunately there may be some that slip past us. We are aware of this and are working to grow our admin team. Your feedback is appreciated and has been taken on board. Should you still require the work, feel free to give me a call. Kind regards, Zack
I booked the clearance squad.The brothers came to see the job.they listened and presented their services well.l booked them for a clearance job.
5 young people worked for two hours and took away a lot of rubbish,which was included in the quote.
The only difficulty l had was they were very fast and did not listen and removed a number of plants which l wanted to keep. More...
Reply from The Landscaping Squad ltd
Hi Prafula, apologies if we removed some plants that you did not want removed, I do recall confirming with you which ones were to stay and which ones were to go, but it must have been our mistake. Please feel free to contact us directly and we will be more than happy to reimburse you for your costs.
The guys from The Clearance Squad removed various waste materials/utilities from my house following a renovation. Superb service, incredibly professional, and overall a pair of friendly, charming young men whom provided me with a flawless service. Highly recommend this company! Have used numerous different companies in the past, The Clearance Squad provided the best service over the last 7 years, highlighting the level of service experienced. More...
Excellent service. Very happy to recommend and use again
Fantastic job. Great company. Will use again.
The price was competitive and I appreciated getting a text 20 minutes before the collection time. The two young gentlemen were very courteous and friendly and showed consideration in taking off their shoes before entering my house. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to anyone who needed a clearance job done. More...
This is the 2nd time I have used the clearance squad. Easy to contact on WhatsApp to get booked in and they turn up bang on time. So much cheaper and easier than a skip More...
The 4 gentleman that came were extremely efficient. They cleared debris and then dug and levelled the bottom section of my very large garden all in a day. Will be using again soon
The Clearance Squad were extremely efficient, they were in and out with no fuss and then they just sent me an invoice so I could pay with no contact. So easy, would definitely recommend! More...
Absolutely first class service, young and enthusiastic team, with a positive can-do attitude. Competitively priced, courteous, cleaned up after themselves and got a tremendous amount of work done in a short space of time. Highly recommended.
Very polite . I had to ask for quotes and my management will decide who gets the job so in process of doing this at the moment
Very helpful and did a fast and efficient job. Will definitely use again
Zack and his colleague were polite prompt and did a great job. I will definitely use them again.
The two brothers who own and run The Clearance Squad are professional efficient and friendly and a joy to work with
Always, prompt, tidy and efficient, would recommend to other people
Very polite young men, did the job the same day would use again, recommend to friends and neighbours.
The guys from The Clearance Squad, dismantled and removed 2 garden sheds. From the first text, to arrange date and fee, to the clearing up and removal of our sheds, they were all so polite, helpful and friendly. We would have no hesitation in using their services again and would highly recommend them. More...
They arrived on time and got on with the job quickly and efficiently and tidied up after themselves
Aktar and Rooksana
3rd time using the Clearance Squad, as usual so efficient and friendly and go the extra mile of making sure everything really is clean as can be.
Cleared out my overgrown plot quickly and efficiently. Thet were very polite and courteous. The guys did a great job.
It was a full flat clearance furniture, clothes plus many boxes of household items. The team did an excellent job. Very punctual, extremely courteous and worked tirelessly completing in 2 hrs what would have taken us a month of Sunday’s. I recommend this company wholeheartedly. More...
Great to work with, very polite and did a great job!