COUNSELLOR, PSYCHOTHERAPIST and CLINICAL SUPERVISOR.
A Professional and Confidential Counselling Service for Individuals and Couples seeking help with personal and relationship issues. Please visit my website www.counsellinginkent. me.uk
If you are........
* Feeling depressed, anxious, stressed or worried
* Suffering from panic attacks, anxiety, a traumatic experience or phobia
* Needing some help with anger management
* Struggling with an addiction or obsessive compulsive behaviour (OCD)
* Going through a crisis, bereavement, redundancy or illness and needing support
* Having to face a loss, separation or divorce and needing some help with relationship counselling
* Suffering from the effects of physical, emotional or psychosexual abuse
* Wanting to work on your personal growth
* Wanting to talk to a counsellor about other issues in confidence
...............I may be able to help you
If you are struggling with depression, anxiety, bereavement, low self-esteem, relationship issues, psychosexual issues or abuse - to mention just a few - then please feel free and in confidence to contact me for an appointment or a preliminary talk through your needs.
Some Background Information about Counselling
People come to me with a wide range of personal or relationship problems or issues. Sometimes the reason for these difficulties seem fairly clear and they know how to resolve them. At other times, the issues may be difficult to understand and they can find no answer from within themselves, or those close to them.
How Counselling Can Help
Talking to a counsellor can provide just the help you need to work through personal difficulties and find solutions to issues, sometimes of a very sensitive or long-standing nature.
As a counsellor, I am trained to listen and able to help you explore your feelings, thoughts and behaviours in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental way. Counselling does not claim to be the answer to all human difficulties, but it can help you to find your own fresh understanding or solutions to life issues, whilst offering support. In this way, and with my help, counselling assists you to move towards more effective ways of coping, and so enabling you to have more control in your life.
A member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy MBACP (Accred) UKRCP. I subscribe to the BACP ‘Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy’ and registered on the United Kingdom Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists. An accredited counsellor and psychotherapist with The National Counselling Society MNCS (Accred).
Be the first tofor Mark Harlow Counselling Services.