My name is Hollie and I am a certified life coach dedicated to helping women feel empowered through the ever changing roles we play. We all know that women are the ultimate jugglers! I specialise in anxiety and stress management, this means we will achieve goals whilst creating more balance in your life. This includes (but is not limited to) routine creation, focusing on both short and long term goals, breaking out of bad habits, ridding your negative thoughts and minimising the fear of change!
I help women realise that the possibilities in their lives are endless. By following my 'the seizing the day' mentality, aspects of your life WILL change, and only for the better! Whether you are needing to set goals in strengthening relationships, creating your own business, moving overseas, working your way up in the workplace... the scenarios are endless. Know that whatever your situation, we WILL create an achievable plan, to allow yourself to grow and turn all of your dreams into a reality.
Know that I believe in you already, without having met you. Take the leap today and look on my website for more information about me and the support I can provide you.
We can book a free 45 minute introductory session via my website, which I created so that we can get to know one another before getting started. I cannot wait to meet you, to connect and unleash your full potential.
A little about me:
- I completed a Bachelor of Communications, majoring in Journalism and creative writing in 2019.
- Have become a fully qualified life coach.
- I have moved to 2 different countries in the last 3 years.
- I'm described by my friends and family as always positive.
- I believe in their being a silver lining to everything that happens to you in life.
- An advocate for travelling being a need not a want!
- My favourite quote is "find comfort in discomfort" - which has led me to take risks to live a life I love living.
Be the first tofor Hollie Hemsworth Coaching.