• Hennabybhumi (Instagram & Facebook), Certified Henna Artist
• Party and Corporate all inclusive Event Packages for £45ph + transport costs.
Previously have been in collaboration with HennaBar-Selfridges & Harvey Nichols, The National Television Awards, Wah Nails London, The Brain Lab and many more!
- COVID19: the Henna artist will be in PPE. A quiet, well-ventilated room requested for a one to one at all times, Guests to maintain social distance and queue in a safe distanced manner.
- Please request a booking at least a month before your event date.
- Travel to venues only. Travel costs may apply.
- Minimum Bookings for 3+ Hours
- Herbal henna will always be used unless white henna is requested
3 customer reviews
Getting my henna done by Bhumi was a lovely experience. Not only is she a professional in what she does, she also takes your wishes and choices into consideration. She is also very fast, which is often not the case with many henna artists. I highly recommend her services! More...
Bhumi is a highly professional and excellent Henna Artist who has trained and gained years of experience from the best Henna experts. Her skills and attention to detail is exceptional and the creative henna pattern she makes accurately with fast speed is phenomenal which would always bring about a big smile on your face! I personally recommend Bhumi’s work and her ethics so giving her 5 stars ⭐️ More...
Bhumi is a very talented and professional henna artist. Her designs are beautiful and carefully curated from several years of experience. I recommend HennaByBhumi’s services! More...