Andrew is an accomplished integrated designer and can provide creative solutions across many marketing touchpoints. His versatile creative skillset delivers innovative design work for a broad range of vertical sector industries. Andrew’s creative experience spans;
leisure, construction, retail, FMCG, publishing and furniture making.
His art directing and creative design skills allow Andrew to work on a variety of design projects providing commercially viable outcomes. These projects range from print-based, magazine and layout craft, branding and marketing literature, retail packaging, digital projects requiring art direction and frontend design of display and e-commerce websites.
To complement his creative skillset, Andrew holds a degree in Eco-design studies and an MA in graphic design and can offer organisations creative responses which can help lower impacts on the planet and environment.
• Educated to postgraduate MA in Graphic Design from MDX London
• Graphic design and Eco & sustainable design skillset
• Creating and working to templates, designing and artworking magazines, including pre & post-production.
• Packaging FMCG branding • Event Branding, marketing and event and exhibition signage
• Large format signage and wayfinding
• Brochures, catalogues, b2c and b2b adverts, leaflets, direct mail
• Website and email frontend design
• Project management, liaising and coordinating printers, suppliers and vendors, including costing, production and delivery
Be the first tofor freelance designer.