First the annoying bits!:-
1. Please note I can't keep paying Bark for the 'credits' needed to contact you: please follow the links to my website or Facebook page and contact me directly using the details there.
2. I regret that due to new circumstances and commitments I can really only do one-offs or short-term arrangements for the time being - this could change in the future but for now I can only consider squeezing in a one-off or, perhaps, some walking/sitting at weekends.
3. Finally please note that I can only quote for sitting if I have a good idea of the length of time I am needed for.
Anyway back to what I can try to offer!:-
I love animals. Elephants are my favourite! - but I'm a bit of a softie with dogs. My family has owned dogs for as long as I can remember and I've walked and cared for them for decades.
I love being out and about too, and I know a good few nice walks in the area - or I can adopt your own favourite routes.
My commitments to you:
1) Individual attention to your dog.
2) The safety and well-being of your dog comes first.
3) Your needs, and your dog's, accommodated as far as possible.
Regrettably not in a position to have pets stay at my home for the moment, but I can look after your dog at your home.
Be the first tofor Dog Walking with JP.