Einstein said that you cannot solve a problem with the same level of thinking that you used to create it. You can not heal in the environment which made you sick.
In order to experience a different level of thinking, it is essential that you entertain a certain level of vulnerability, and that you trust your coach to support you through your own uncharted territory - towards the life of your dreams.
"I don’t think I really believed that I would be living the lifestyle I dreamt of, but the truth is that I am! ...with Colin’s support and positivity I now believe that I really can have what I want! I can’t thank Colin enough for the changes he’s helped me to make in my life.” (Kate)
Trust and vulnerability is the glue that bonds the coaching relationship together.
Coaching is definitely not "One Size Fits All" - it is crucial that you have the right coach for you. Would you enter into a relationship without first meeting the person? So why should coaching be any different? It is a relationship, after all....
To experience the coaching relationship - and our potential compatibility - apply for a complimentary breakthrough experience through https://my.timetrade.com/book/CDYSR
Let's meet for a chat...
After dedicating the best part of 25 years to senior management roles in the retail and hospitality sectors - including the role of Master Trainer at Lillywhites, Piccadilly Circus - I believe that it would be fair to say that I know "what makes people tick."
Areas of coaching expertise:
Confidence and Motivation
Depression and Anxiety
Health and Energy
Family and Relationships
Business and Career
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
DiSC Personality Profiling
Psychology of Eating
A Brief Summary of Qualifications and Training:
- UK Independent Life Coach of the Year - ACQ5 Global Awards, 2018
- UK Life Coach of the Year - Corporate LiveWire Innovation and Excellence Awards, 2019
- CV Magazine's 2018 Coaching Elite
- "Highly Commended" as a Finalist - Entrepreneur of the Year, The Centre of Excellence Awards, 2018
- The Proctor Gallagher Institute Certified Consultant
- Personal Performance Coaching Diploma - The Coaching Academy (Merit)
- CPD Accredited Coach
- Certified High Performance Master - Brendon Burchard's High Performance Academy
- Certified MasterCoach
- NLP Practitioner Diploma - IANLPC Accredited
- Diploma in The Psychology of Eating (Distinction)
- Diploma in Couples and Family Therapy (Distinction)
- Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence Facilitator Practitioner Diploma
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Neuroscience for Coaches - Amy Brann
- "The Breakthrough System" - Robbins-Madanes Training Centre
- "The Science of Happiness" - University of California, Berkeley
- Shortlisted for Life Coach of the Year, and International Life Coach of the Year - The International Coaching Awards, 2017
- Shortlisted for Silicon Review's "50 Leading Companies of the Year", 2018
3 customer reviews
Colin is so enthusiastic and inspirational. He helped me to make the changes I needed to move forward in my life. With his broad life experience he is able to empathise and can offer really useful insights. He genuinely cares about his clients and provides ongoing encouragement towards helping them reach their goals. More...
I have been working with Colin for the past few months and it has been a revelation for me.
When I contacted Colin I was having serious problems in my life, my work was causing me a great deal of stress and I felt helpless in being able to tackle the situation.
The transformation even at this early stage has been dramatic , I am a far more confident and decisive person , I am more aware of my surroundings and how I can control my emotions in difficult situations.
Working with Colin is very comfortable, it is just like sitting down with an old friend, you feel totally at ease even though you discuss very personal details about your emotions and how you interact with other people either at work or outside work.
I have a new enthusiasm for life and credit must go to Colin for helping that transformation to happen.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Colin to anyone who is ready for change. More...
Their are certain people that you definitely need to meet, people that make you a better person. CS-BCoaching is one of them!
I learned to enjoy each second of my day, I'm more confident, I know more about myself. I couldn't be able to that by myself!