Please wait ...

Bugby Services Ltd logo logo

Bugby Services Ltd

South Ockendon

This professional is currently unavailable.
You can request reply and they will reach out as soon as they can.


Welcome to Bugby Services Limited. We are a high quality Plumbing, Heating and Electrical business.

We carry out repairs, maintenance and installation of all Domestic & Commercial Plumbing, Heating, Gas and Electrical systems.

Our existing clients include Large National Contractors, Large Housing Associations, Local Estate Agents & Landlords and HomeOwners!

Show more

1 hire on Bark

Photos (1)

See all

Reviews (3)

Leave a review

3 customer reviews

11 December 2020

Been absolutely freezing, no heating or hot water, phone BUGBY SERVICES LIMITED last night, came first thing this morning. Totally professional, very polite,and friendly, talked me through the whole process, tidied up after themselves and definitely don't rip me off. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and would never use any other company now. Elizabeth More...

29 May 2020

Thanks Michael & Bugby services for helping me out and fixing my boiler at such short notice! Highly recommend

Reviewed on Facebook

30 January 2020

Installed a boiler and changed 9 Radiators all the copper pipes thermostat Done a fantastic job Well pleased. Good price All up and running Brilliant

Reviewed on Facebook


Is your boiler efficient?
Boilers that are over ten years old waste a lot of valuable energy. If you’re looking for cost efficient heating you should be aware that current Part L building regulations state that any replacement or new gas or oil fired boiler must be a condensing boiler.

Older boilers convert as little as 60% of the fuel they use into heating your home which has a big impact on your home heating bills and the environment. The remaining 40% being lost to the atmosphere.

Check appliance for gas tightness

Check standing and working pressures if test points are available

Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturer’s guidelines

Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation

Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion

Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices

Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets(where appropriate)

Investigate any evidence on unsafe operation and report to the person responsible

No matter what type of boiler your household has our engineers can quickly diagnose and repair your boiler using quality components and parts.

Our engineers have over 40 years of fault finding experience on all makes of natural gas boilers. We aim to see all our customers with broken boilers on the same day you call. We have access to all parts either on the van or within 48 hours.

Annual boiler servicing is a wise precaution, we can ensure that your current system is operating to peak performance, ensure against Carbon Monoxide leaks and prolong its lifespan. Regular maintenance can also help prevent a system breakdown which can be expensive and never welcome.

All boiler repair work is covered with a 12 month parts and labour guarantee.

If you have a temperamental heating system, have hot water in the header tank, if it makes noises, you have cold radiators, or need to continually bleed them then our experts can help.

It doesn’t necessarily mean a whole new system is required, there are many reasons for any central heating system to degrade and we will advise on the best way to get your heating back to its maximum potential quickly.

Over time some heating systems may experience poor circulation resulting in lukewarm radiators, poor hot water, cold patches on radiators increased noise and sludge build up.

We use the latest KAMCO power flushing equipment to achieve the best results.

The cost of ‘power flushing’ starts from £300.00 plus VAT (Please note that power flushes will not remove blockages) depending on the type of system you own.

Various filters are now also available to help prevent the future build up of sludge so are highly recommended.