XyVector Media Services
Upland, IN, Grant(6 Reviews)
- Editing: from Premier and Final Cut Pro Studio to Steenbeck and film
- Cinematography - Sony, Panasonic, HD, UHD, 4K, Steadycam, GoPro, Smove, More...
- SFX Artist - After Effects w/multiple plugins like Newton physics and Monkey Tools, Smoke, Strata, Maya
Full Editing and Production
- Events and Streaming 24/7 via Vimeo and Livestream w/Teradek Pro and VimiU devices and Verizon Jetpak available
- Show production and DVDs, Video On Demand sales online (full setup and delivery)
- Commercial Productions - Clients like Gulf Racing Fuels, Golden Coral Restaurants, Dr. Pepper/Snapple Group, EnergyTech/NASA, more...
- Mac Pro "trashcan" and 2 iMacs
- "Small" studio big enough to do greenscreens, 3-person panel interviews or scenes, stop motion steady-bench/rig, practical effects
- Great music production and recording environment - Full midi keyboard, drum kit, 3 guitars, nice AT mics, JBL Ref. Monitors, Audition, MainStage, Garage Band, etc
- Adobe and Apple everything - Premier and FCP studios
- I'm really now a Premier/AfterEffects pipeline producer, even though I possess the full Apple Final Cut suite as well. You can find a list of my hardware and software on my website: xyvector.com.
- Full TV Pilot Production for Ford Performance, Dearborn MI (created here in Grant Co. IN)
- Streamed for Turner Broadcasting - World Armwrestling League (yes, it exists) from Bryan OH - est. viewing audience: 50K
- Streamed Energy Tech Conference - Cleveland OH - world changing engineering
- Vimeo Premium Streaming implemented
- Sold footage to a major Korean Kar Company for a commercial
- Implemented Subscription Services for my clients - ASK
XyVector Media Services Reviews
XyVector Media Services
XyVector Media Services Q&A
What do you love most about your job?
The freedom to choose my work and clients, and concentrate on those projects that I know I will excel at. This keeps everyone happy. And creating beautiful pieces that really "speak" on their own.
What inspired you to start your own business?
The media itself. I've been inspired by film and video for 33 years as a "concentration", instead of simply entertainment.
Why should our clients choose you?
Well, for starters, the over 60 - 5-Star reviews I obtained on Thumbtack.com prior to moving here to Bark. You can see them now in the XyVector Profile pictures.
27 years of industry experience.
2 Awards from the industry standard, peer-reviewed Aurora Awards...1 Gold for Editing and 1 Platinum Best of Show for DVD Interface Design.
Flexible and helpful with the client's materials and computer knowledge and abilities, when called upon.
Flexible also enough to be happy working with both the pros and those with much smaller projects.
Too many to mention software integrations and media related programs mastered (Premier, After Effects, Abelton Live, Strata 3D, SpeedGrade, etc.)
A great eye, certainly for the camera, the details, the design of projects, and versatility, but MOSTLY...
AN UNDERSTANDING THAT COMES WITH EXPERIENCE AS TO WHAT A CLIENT DESIRES IN THEIR FINISHED PRODUCT.
I dig deeply and ask questions to make sure you get all of what you're asking for, and most of the time help educate new clients to what can be done FARTHER than what you are expecting.
XyVector Media Services Services
Full Video Streaming Services
You want to get out there. We come, set up, connect, test, stream and record. Experience and equipment do count in this instance. Especially when you've advertised you're going to be "on"line. Don't leave it to guesswork. Have done broadcasts for the likes of Turner Sports (50K viewers live) and EnergyTech.org (NASA). For examples, see the Vimeo site: https://www.vimeo.com/xyvector
At the other end of the spectrum from a full-sized production, we have the personalized edited video from $19 and up. Not kidding. Just ask. For examples, see the Vimeo site: https://www.vimeo.com/xyvector
Animated Commercials or Music Videos
Ever wanted to be in showbiz but not really on camera? Have yourself, or anything else for that matter, animated and uploaded to your own voice, to music, or both. Just ask. Check the website for examples "Things that Make Me Late", or for a commercial look up "Nature Zap". For examples, see the Vimeo site: https://www.vimeo.com/xyvector
Real film. Reel film. Developed, synced, Hollywood style. You know who you are. Just ask. Arriflex. Bolex. No BS.
From commercials and web spots, to feature length film work and studio and sound. FULL services provided. Have produced commercials for Gulf Racing Fuels, Golden Corral Restaurants, Rudae's School of Beauty, Ford Perfomance, EZVitals, Dr. Pepper/Snapple Group, EnergyTech.org (NASA), and many others. For examples, see the Vimeo site: https://www.vimeo.com/xyvector
Video On Demand
Online rentals and sales of video productions as a sole product, but usually the follow up to a project that we've worked on. Expert in this arena. Other by-products are DVDs and Web clips, as well as full trailers. For examples, see the VOD pages on Vimeo: https://www.vimeo.com/xyvector
CEO, Chief Creative
XyVector Media Services
From April 2014 to present.
Energy Tech 2018
Starting with a Full Production of a Live Conference for EnergyTech.org and NASA/INCOSE in Cleveland, and Streaming their conference live one full day, the last day of the conference, we also followed up with the current Video On Demand product which includes the entire conference and breakout sessions. This was held in October of 2018. There is a trailer on the VOD page: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/et2018live
XyVector Media Services on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
XyVector Media Services.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.