We Care Agency is an established Domiciliary and nursing Care Agency with lead nurses with over 20 years of experience combined to deliver excellent care. WE CQC REGISTERED and Have been awarded GOOD rating in all areas.
learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health issues. We Care Agency is registered and inspected by Care Quality Commission; and therefore, is licensed to provide support services to
Our current Inspection Report can be viewed at www.cqc.org.uk.”
PUTTING SERVICE USERS FIRST
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief or disability. Our support staff always treat our Service Users with respect, as well as maintaining their privacy, dignity, choice and independence.
We provide temporary or permanent support, relief support, holiday cover and hospital discharge from one hour to 24 hours a day.
Our services are designed and constantly improved with the full participation of our clients. We frequently monitor the quality of services that we provide and we welcome your suggestions, comments and feedback on the services. The information gathered is used to help us improve on our services.
Our Support team are professionally trained at NVQ level 2/3/ 4 . They have the knowledge, skills and experience to meet your individual needs.
SERVICES THAT WE PROVIDE
We can help you with ……
• Assisting with washing, bathing, showering and maintaining good personal hygiene and dressing
• Transferring from bed to chair/wheelchair/toilet with or without hoists
• Assisting with feeding/Prompting of medication
• Changing of incontinence pads
• Vacuum-cleaning, Dusting and cleaning
• Washing & drying Laundry, Ironing and Changing bed linen
• Preparing meals, Washing up
• Paying bills
• Preparing and cooking cultural food
• Escorting to Hospital and medical appointments
• Visiting Day Centres
• Providing companionship to those individuals living alone.
• Short respite care to enable informal carers to go out for a break
• Re-ablement for people to relearn skills for daily living after having been discharged from hospital
• Supporting elderly people and those with disabilities to become more involved with their local community
• Live-in care
• Nursing care needs: catheter care; peg feeding; wound care; live- in nurses
Be the first tofor Wecare Agency.