Web Development Goals, LLC
Troy, Michigan, United States(5 Reviews)
Digital Marketing Experts
Web Development Goals, LLC is backed by a team of highly skilled professionals with years of experience in the digital marketing industry. Our aim is to help businesses take their marketing to the next level: the digital landscape.
We are a business and we know the many different challenges that running a marketing campaign may present. We face the same difficulties every day with our own business and those of our clients. Along the way, we have become masters at overcoming marketing obstacles and at implementing solutions that we can as easily share with and replicate for you.
What We Do
We subscribe to the business principle that you cannot improve what you cannot track. The foundation of our service lies in efficient and thorough analytics and reporting. We are a data-driven service in an information-saturated world, and this is why we are good at what we do.
Web Development Goals, LLC
100 W Big Beaver Rd suite 200, Troy, MI 48084, USA
What makes a great website?
1. Fast Loading -- No one wants to wait (and wait and wait) for your site to load. Design sites with prompt loading times for all users on all devices (even the ones with slower Internet connections). You can use Pingdom or Pagespeed Insights by Google to check your website speed and see how you can improve.
2. Mobile Ready -- Virtually everyone uses smart devices on a daily basis. Create an engaging, mobile-friendly design that your audience can access whenever they want, wherever they roam.
3. Tracking Enabled -- Analytics matter - it’s the best way to determine that your website is actually doing its job. The final design should include functionality to gauge key indicators such as traffic, goals, and conversions.
4. SEO Savvy -- Don’t underestimate the power of optimizing your site for both browsers and humans. Develop compelling, readable content for your followers. For the search engines, always include all important on-page SEO tags and elements, including schema and XML sitemaps.
5. Enabled CMS -- We aren’t quite done with the power of the written word just yet. Consistently publishing fresh, original content not only captivates your audience, it can deliver invaluable, long-term digital marketing momentum. Include a back-end Content Management System in the design so clients can post and edit content as needed.
6. Conversion Optimized -- Have a conversion-centric client? Implement tools for creating campaign landing pages into your design. These designated pages can keep your readers moving through your site and direct them to schedule an appointment, request a product demonstration, and even make a purchase.
7. Email Marketing -- Yes, email marketing is still a thing - and a highly effective thing at that. A site’s email capture forms should sync with the client’s email marketing system for seamless access and connection.
8. Social Media -- Never miss an opportunity to leverage the power of social media. Integrate all relevant social media platforms within your design. Allowing users to quickly access social media pages from the website instantly broadens a brand’s reach and helps increase visibility and traffic.
9. Strong Security -- Never compromise on-site security. Every design should include fundamental security and privacy protocols, such as basic security checks, to protect client and user data.
This concludes the non-negotiable portion of our 2018 website design guidelines. However, there are two bonus tips to consider when creating a site:
10. Progressive Web Apps -- Savvy web designers, intrigued by the impact apps have on mobile media platforms, have successfully blended the very best web and app features into a hybrid known as Progressive Web Apps. Expect to see Progressive Web Apps out in full force throughout 2018. As a developer, consider including various features into your design such as splash screens, push notifications, and animated page transitions to elevate overall UX.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
What is your market, your niche? What do you expect to accomplish with your website? How do you plan to get traffic to your site. Is this a online brochure or a lead generation tool? What is your budget and is that firm?
What do you love most about your job?
When consumers are ready to buy, they search. If your business doesn’t have an online presence, then you are missing out on potential sales and revenue. The first step to creating an effective online presence is a well-designed, easy-to-use website.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I've always been a entrepreneur, it's in my blood.
Why should our clients choose you?
Selecting an outside marketing firm centers on having a solid understanding of a brand’s needs. In recent years, boutique agencies have risen to the task of supporting major brand initiatives through having niche expertise and the ability to be more flexible and fast-paced than larger operations. The idea that bigger is better no longer applies to the marketing industry. Different-sized firms have diverse specialties, offering brands more options when selecting outside marketing resources.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Web Development Goals, LLC.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.