Do you feel like you work hard, try to find people to connect to, who will make you feel cared for, but instead find yourself struggling? You can feel like you have tried everything to connect with others but that something in life keeps getting in the way.
Like an invisible wall standing between you and happiness. In the end it can feel like you are not even connected to yourself.
I specialize in therapy for individuals and couples with a focus on people who feel trapped in the same emotional patterns. Often we experience this trapped feeling because we are impacted (sometimes without our knowledge) by connection difficulties and interpersonal trauma. This can stem from abuse, neglect, foster care, adoption, and untreated anxiety, depression or relationship issues.
A journey starts with a single step. Therapy is the journey to wellness and it starts by making the important decision to seek support from a therapeutic professional.
In life we cannot control the majority of our surroundings but we can gain awareness of how to respond to them. Through insight and understanding I work to provide you with therapy that allows you to achieve transformative growth and provide you with a deeper and long lasting connection to yourself and others. It is only when we have an authentic connection to ourselves that we can become fulfilling connected to others.
People Who May Benefit from Therapy at Watermark Counseling:
-People who have Experienced Upsetting Grief & Loss
- Adult Adoptees
- Parents who have Adopted
- Individuals from Minority Communities
- Adults with Co-Dependency Issues
- People with a History or Trauma, Child Abuse & Neglect, or Sexual Abuse
- Couples who want to Improve their Relationship
- Individuals Experiencing Difficulty in Relationships
- Couples Who Want Support Before Marriage
- Individuals and Couples Going Through a Divorce or Break-ups
- Adults Experiencing Infertility
- Anyone who Would Like to Experience Personal Development
- Adults from the LGBTQ Community
- Individuals Experiencing Life Transitions, Trauma, Anxiety & Depression, Women’s Issues, or Pregnancy/Childbirth
I have openings on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Please feel free to contact me at Shoshana@WatermarkCounseling.com
Shoshana is insightful and caring. I can't believe how much my life has changed. I would recommend her to anyone.